Chapter 5

<Raven’s P.O.V.>

When I finally got home, I greeted my mom and ran into my bedroom, took off my uniform and put on a t-shirt and shorts.

After that, I quickly run downstairs and got to the computer (which is in our living room

-_-)

Sigh~~~a little internet might help me get over this awful day.

“So, how was school honey?” my mom asked as she sat on one of our couches.

-___- she had to ask.

“Oh it was Horrible…very irrelevant, Bad, awful…shall I continue describing my first day of school mother?” I answered her with my face still glued to our computer screen.

“Why so?”

TT^TT I understand that my mom just wants to have a mother-daughter bonding right now but I’m just really not in the mood.

I eagerly turn to face my mom and sigh.

“Mom I love you…but do I really have to answer that?”

My mom just stares at me and sighs. She leans on the couch grabs a pillow and pouts.

“Sorry dear. If you don’t wanna talk about it its fine with me.” She said with a sad smile.

Uwaaaaaahhhh!!!!! That disappointed puppy face of hers that always makes me feel guilty!

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME WOMAN!

TToTT

Have

To

Change

Ze topic!!

Before I give in her guilty trip.

“SO~~~! What’s for dinner?” I said as cheerfully as I can and give her the biggest smile I can force out.

\(*u*)/

I saw her expression lighten as she clapped her hands and smile.

ACHIEVEMENT FULLFILLED!

-cue on happy music! \(-O-)> <(-O-)/ \(^O^)/

“Oh I’m not cooking dinner today dear!” she cheered.

My happy thoughts were cut off as I stare at her in disbelief.

NO~~~~!!!!

“Mom If dad’s cooking forget it! I’d rather eat oatmeal!”

She just laughed and said “Oh don’t worry, your dad’s not cooking. Your dad won’t be joining us for dinner; he says he still has work to finish in the office. I’m just so giddy today because our neighbors next door invited us for dinner! They said it is to welcome us in the neighborhood. The Jordan family is just so friendly! ” she giggled out.