Chapter 6 part 2

<Raven’s P.O.V.>

The bell rings signaling that recess is over and that its time for our library hour. All of us were headed towards the library which was located at the other building in the Academy. Crischene was walking beside me while babbling about how fun her sleep over is gonna be.

Ugh! I’m still having second thoughts whether to come or not. Why did I even say yes in the first place.

Oh yeah…it was out of pure annoyance.

----*30 minutes earlier*----

I was throwing a candy wrapper in the trash can when I heard someone call my name. I turn around only to find Crischene heading towards me with a crazy grin plastered on her face.

“RAVEN!” she bawled once more.

She came into a halt the moment she was in front of me. For a few minutes we just stared at each other. She was still smiling at me when I decided to break the silence. “Y-Yes?” I asked her.

Exactly what is this girl’s problem? I thought to myself.

She holds both of my hands, still wearing that crazy grin of hers. I arch an eyebrow at her. “What?” I asked once more. “What do you want?”

She playfully blinks her eyes at me and says; “You see, I’m gonna have a sleep over at my house the day after tomorrow and I’d like to invite you to join me and my friends! d(*u*)b”

Eh? A sleep over? I really don’t like going to those sort of requests. I don’t plan to go and I never will have plans to approve those kind of offers. I find them a waste of time. =_=

 And besides, I’m not the friendly social type.

“Thanks for the offer but no thanks. I’m not fond of sleep overs.” I bluntly answered.

“Awe~~ come on!! Please~~~ this will help you get to know some of our classmates. It’ll be fun!” she insisted.

“No thanks.”

“Oh come on~~~ please? Don’t you wanna know the people who your gonna be stuck with for the whole junior year?!?” she spat out as she shook my shoulders and did the infamous puppy eyes bit.

=_= <-me

*3*<-her

~_~<-me

*^*<-her

(_ _”)<-me

*O*<-her

>_<<-me

“No.” I said then tried walking away but she grabbed hold of my shoulder.

“Oh please!” she kept on insisting and insisting until I couldn’t help but say yes just to shut her up.

----*end of flashback*----

When all of us got to the library, we wrote our names on the attendance sheet then walked inside. Crischene was busy talking to Vhea, so I took the opportunity to walk around the library and check out some books. Besides, I couldn’t stand another minute hearing her blab once more. It will crack me up!

***

 I came to a part of the library that had a MEMENTO sign seen hanging on the ceiling. It occupied a small space in the corner of the library near the research area where you can see computers aligned for students to use in case they need to surf the net.

There stood a mini display of the school’s landscape and exterior. It was in a glass case and beside it was a description that said “The history of Emerald Academy.” Behind this display was a wooden bookshelf that displayed pictures of the academy’s founders and teachers in E.A. It also displayed some of the school’s yearbooks.

But one thing that caught my eye was the carvings that were found on the linings of the book shelf. It was very detailed. On the upper center of the shelf there was an odd looking sign that somewhat differed from the designs on the carved figures on the sides. It looked more like a diamond prism. I wanted to get a closer look at it but the mini school display stood in the middle of me and the book shelf.

Sigh~~

oh well.

My attention was now drawn to a scroll that was hanged on the wall. It was written there how Emerald Academy came to be.

Apparently, the school was founded by the four siblings, Chrisvier, Czarboyd, Alexandria, and Aubrey Emeralds.

It is a non-sectarian school that caters to all students and pupils from all walks of life.

Blah blah blah…It said that

Emerald Academy was greatly challenged by one fire in the late 1960s, along with Czarboyd Emeralds’ disappearance.

Disappearance?

I continue reading but found no further information that would give a clear explanation regarding the disappearance of one of the Emerald siblings.

That was a bit odd. I wonder if anyone has ever gotten curious about it. Probably not, I mean, who would take time minding about how their school came to be? I mean, most people are even lazy to even study social studies! How much more get curious to school history?

“Found anything interesting Valdez?” I heard a voice utter from behind me.

I turn around only to find Renneh standing crossed arms beside Marie. One of her eyebrows was raised at me suspiciously.

Tsk. I’m really not stupid to NOT notice that this girl has issues regarding my being. -_-

Oh I can really tell by her constant glares and petty comments regarding my behavior.

I force out a smile and shake my head.

“Nop, nothing at all.” I answered then walked away.

(A/N: I’m gonna be posting chapter 7 tomorrow night (or maybe afternoon) ;). Hope you guys read it. And please continue supporting this story and oh please do the following mehuehue:

If you could kindly

[READ ] VOTE ] COMMENT ] PROMOTE ]

Labyah all muamuahchupchup!)