Our First Sleepover

Requested by HorrorMotionless14 on Wattpad: May I have a fluffy Michael Kuza imagine? It doesn't matter to me what the plot is because I'm not that intellectual for plots :(

Author's Note: sorry it took me so long to write this imagine for you. I tried my best to get it done as quickly as possible but also give you a great imagine that you would love. I had to read some of Kellyrages stuff to get some inspiration for this imagine to be on point; she even helped me out with the smut at the end of this imagine. I even went back through the whole imagine to see what I could to make it a bit more fluffier for you.

Warnings: Smut, Language, Fluff
Michael Kuza x Reader

It's Thursday night.

The busiest night at the restaurant.

You were exhausted from working doubles for the past few weeks and you were thankful that after today's long shift, you wouldn't have to work doubles till next year, hopefully.

You were ecstatic to have the same four day weekend as your boyfriend, who's also your coworker, Michael.

You were going to his house for the four day weekend the two of you shared. You had a bag packed and ready in your car so you could go straight to his place once when you clocked out of work.

You wish that Michael didn't get off thirty minutes before you.

You were so distracted that you lost track of time. You were supposed to clock out twenty minutes ago.

You were startled by Michael touching the side of your hip while cleaning off one of your tables.

"Sorry that I startled you, babe. It's thirty after five, weren't you supposed to clock out twenty or thirty minutes ago?" Michael said softly and to you.

"Is it seriously five thirty? Damn! I guess I lost track of time to tell you the truth."

Michael chuckled as he helped me clean off the last table you had.

As you clocked out, Michael said he'd walk you to your car so he knows your safe in your vehicle. You loved it when he walked you home from work or walked you to your car to make sure that you were safe. You felt comfortable being around him and being his little queen of hell.

"So we've been dating for over a year now and I've put a lot of thought into it. I want you to move in with me." Michael said opening your car door, kissing you softly on the forehead before he helped you get into your car.

"Sure but you have to help me pack up my stuff at my apartment." You said sweetly to him.

"Deal!" He said enthusiastically to you through your cars rolled down window.

You nod with a bright smile in reply to Michael as you roll up your window and started to drive over to to his house.

You couldn't help but think about all the things that was planned for the two of you during the four day weekend you had together.

He told you everything that he wanted to do with you earlier this week.

He mainly wanted to cuddle up on the couch with you and watch movies while eating popcorn, pizza, and your favorite ice-cream.