Part3

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while

~Chara~
If you like Girl Chara

I was looking for the new human everywhere. I have to give them a message and that is to not hurt my brother! I may be a girl but I am a strong girl believe me.

"SISTER I CAUGHT NOT ONE BUT TWO HUMANS!" My brother yelled from a far.

I looked at him stunned. Y/n and his/her sister are trapped inside the shack?! I can't believe this guy!!

"Um Azzy you know you can listen to your dear sister right?" I smiled nervously.

"OF COURSE I CAN DO DEAR SISTER!!"  He cheered.

"Please let those humans go they did nothing wrong so please don't lock them up." I pleaded

"I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SAYING THIS BUT OK!"

I smiled and my success. After Asriel left I teleported to the shack they were in. Y/n was knocked out and their sister was scared straight.

I walked close to them and waved. I guess the girl couldn't see me since her eyes are close...

'Are you going to hurt us?!' She signed but I didn't understand.

"Hold up I'll be right back!" I say as I teleported to my room to get a board and a marker.

I teleported back and gave her the supplies and she wrote down what she was saying.

'Are you going to hurt us?!' She wrote and I shook my head.

"Of course I won't! My brother won't either I promise and oh I'm Chara Dreemurr nice to meat you!" I giggled and she did as well.

'I'm Frisk and this is Y/n my brother/sister but they won't wake up.' She sighed.

I sighed but then I had an idea. I teleported in the cell and bent down to Y/n ear and blew in it. They woke immediately and blushed.

"Why did you do that?!" They barked.

"You were sleep I had to wake you one way!" I giggled.

He/She looked at me and then turnt away. Then they realized they were in a cell and looked confused.

"Why are we in a cell?" He/She asked and I responded.

"Well my brother put you two here but don't worry I have your back I got this!" I smiled.

"But you're a girl you can't possibly do it!" The boy/girl laugh.

"Ok just because you are a boy and you think you're so powerful doesn't mean anything! I can do what boys do!/ You're a girl too so what are you talking about you brat!" I yelled.

He/She looked at me from my outburst and smiled.

"Go ahead.." They moved back.

I grabbed both of their hands and teleported them into our house. Y/n looked amazed and I smirked.

"Oh but I'm a girl!" I grit my teeth and went to my room.

~You~

Wow who knew she could do that! And now I feel so bad because obviously they're mad at me! I should go apologize but I shouldn't intrude in their house. Frisk looked at me and face palmed.

"What?" I asked.

"Obliviously you hurt their feelings! You can't just say rude things like that!" She whispered yelled.

"I know I know~ I don't need a life lesson over it." I rolled my eyes.

Frisk sat down on the floor and I did also. We didn't touch anything at all.

Now if you like Male Chara
~Chara~

I was looking everywhere for the human but I couldn't find them. I have to tell them if they hurt my brother They'll be dead where they stand...

I saw Asriel skipping happily towards me and I looked at him with confusion.

"BROTHER I FOUND TWO HUMANS!" He cheered.

And! I should've told the human to be careful of my brother as well...

"Asriel let the humans go now! They won't do anything bad!" I scold.

"BUT BROTHE-" I interrupted.

"Do it now!" I hissed.

He nodded his head and walked off. With the snap of my fingers I teleported to where the shack was and saw the humans. One of them was sleep and the other one was scared.

I walked over there and smiled.

"Sorry things turnt out this way, I promise you I won't hurt you guys I'm friendly." I say finding a way to release them.

One of the human tried to open their mouth but shut it. I bent down and smiled.

"I'm Chara! Chara the human! And may I say you are a very beautiful girl!" I say.

"Thank you I'm F-Frisk I really don't supposed to be speaking! My sister/brother told me I can't!" She say quickly.

I teleported to my house. Grabbed a marker a board and I glass of water and teleported back but inside the cell.

"Here you can talk with this then." I say.

I used the glass of water to pour it on the girl/boy and believe me they woke up quickly. They woke up quickly and looked pissed.

"Why would you do that!" She/He yelled.

"Well I had to wake you up one way." I chuckled.

The human turnt around and pout. I grabbed the both of their hands and teleported them to the house.

~You~

"I'll grab a towel for you." He winked and I rolled my eyes.

I now officially hate Chara! I sat down on the floor still pissed while someone threw a towel in my face making me even more pissed.

Ahaha!! Hope you enjoyed this story is UnderEditing! Check out my other stories on Problem_Solution