Part4

For anyone who likes girl Chara

Chara

I walked in my room pissed. After I just saved them! Someone always bringing me down. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I am not tough.

I heard a knock on the door. I supposed it was Asriel and didn't even think a second before opening it. When I opened it I saw Y/n smiling brightly.

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. I slammed the door right in their face and they groaned.

"Come on Char! Just let me in, I want to talk to you!" They pleaded.

I huffed and opened the door. They smiled and sat on my bed.

"Ok so what do you want? You have a limit to be in my room!" I hissed.

"I'm sorry for what I said you are a very beautiful young lady and you can do anything I'm truly sorry for bringing you down." He/She apologized.

I rolled my eyes and turnt around not bothering to look at Y/n. I heard footsteps coming closer, I guess they decided to leave.

But something unexpected happened. They hugged me from the back tightly. I started to blush madly but we were in the dark so they couldn't see it.

"W-Why are you h-hugging me?!" I stuttered.

You

To be honest I don't even know what I was doing myself. I guess my body just moved by itself and decided to hug the girl.

"I don't know, but can we stay like this? It's more peaceful.." I whispered in her ear.

"S-S-Standing u-up I-isn't peaceful." She stuttered once again.

I bust out laughing and let go of Chara. She looked at me and then pout. I poked her cheek and chuckled.

"You are just too adorable!" I smile.

I walked out of her room and went back downstairs. I saw Frisk talking to a goat. I looked at them with confusion.

'Y/n this is Asriel, Chara brother.' She signed.

"Hi Asriel! I am Y/n L/n and you already know Frisk apparently." I introduced.

"HELLO HUMAN Y/N IT IS VERY NICE TO MEET YOU!" He yelled.

I covered my ears due to his loudness. Why is he so loud? Can't he be more quiet?

Well I guess talking goats are Loud. I just smiled and sat down on the couch. Chara came out of her room having a lil blush on her face.

"YOU!" She hissed.

She ran down the stairs and tried to jump on me but she tripped over the rug and kissed me. Her face turnt into a cherry and she pulled back.

"I-I'm sorry!" She apologized.

"Don't worry~ It was an accident." I reassured.

Frisk was in the background giggling.

Chara

Wahhh! I can't believe I just embarrassed myself! And I actually liked that kiss! Is that wrong to admit? I looked at Y/n to see a bright smile on their face.

Why do they always smile. Their beautiful smile is so handsome/beautiful~ I can't get enough of it.

NOOOOOO! I do NOT suppose to be thinking of them like that.

"Erm, Chara you ok?" They asked.

"Y-Yes now I'll go back to my room!" I say in a hurry.

I tried to go to my room but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me down. I was Y/n chest and I started to blush again!

"Don't leave~ I want to know you better!" He/She giggled.

This is going to be a long day...

If anyone likes Male Chara

Chara

Y/n was in her pouting mood.  I sighed and went downstairs. I sat on the couch next to Y/n and smiled.

"A beautiful girl like you doesn't need to frown/ a handsome man like you doesn't need to frown." I complimented.

They looked at me and giggled a little. They roll their eyes and turnt back around. I decided to lay my head down on their lap and did a creepy smile.

"Oh my gosh! You're so weird!" They giggled.

"Oh come on baby it's rude to call the one you love weird~" I joked.

"But I do not love you! I love another!" She said sadly.

I sat up and held my chest.

"Who is the other person!" I say dramatically.

"It's none of your concern, I do not love you!"

You

Me and Chara busy out laughing. Maybe Chara isn't so bad after all. He laid his head back on my lap and smiled.

"Hey you have something on your lip." Chara blurt out.

I tried to wipe it off but he kept shaking his head telling me im wiping in the wrong spot.

"It's right there." He pointed at the corner of my lip.

When I wiped it it wouldn't come off. Chara sighed and got off the couch and sat down near the couch close to me.

"Come closer." He says.

I did what I was told and he got the thing off my lip. He chuckled and got up. When he tried to get up he fell on top of me and our lip collided.

I blushed madly and pulled back.

Chara

"Oops sorry! Accident." I say.

She/He blushed madly and looked away. Did I make them mad again? I wasn't trying too! I frowned and looked at Y/n.

I pulled them off the sofa and made them lay down on the floor. I plopped down next to them and made them lay on my chest.

"C-Chara!" They stuttered.

I just laughed.

"I want to get to know you better!" I smiled.

Y/n sighed and them smiled.

Frisk and a goat came in and Frisk started to giggle.

Frisk

I totally ship them!

I thank two people for telling me to update my story since I forget thank you!