Part8

The picture indicates what happens! Follow Problem_Solution for more stories including Frisk x Reader Chara x Reader MysticMessenger and and Charisk! And also I forget about this account so please remind me time to time it really helps!

Let's get on with the story
For people who like Male Chara

You

I walked into Muffet's and sat at the bar stool. I sighed and asked Muffet to give me f/d. I almost got killed just because I was mad at Chara and why was I so mad at them? Just because they bought a girl home?! Yes that is definitely the reason!

Muffet gave me my f/d and I drunk it all in one gulp.

"Another one please." I say.

She nodded and turnt away making another one. I just can't get Chara out of my head! Why did they come save me? I mean if they didn't come I would've been dead meat! And that was Chara mother?!

"Why is life so confusing Muffet! I just wanted to live a normal life down here but then Chara bought some chick home! And that not the worst part he said that the human will sleep with them! Like what the hell! You don't do that~" I complained.

I let it all out of my system and It felt good, really good.

"HOW ABOUT A BEER TO CELEBRATE!" I cheered.

4 beers later
You

"I want another one~" I hiccup.

She shook her head no and walked away. Well that was rude I am a happy paying customer!

"Y/n there you are!" Chara says.

I looked at them and burst out in tears.

"Don't leave me for another woman! I Y/n M/n L/n love you and you were going to leave me for a stank! How could you I can't even look at you!" I whined.

Chara

They loved me? Is that really true or is the beer kicking in? I was a blushing embarrassment and I picked Y/n up.

"U-Um let's get you home." I say.

I carried her out in this cold blizzard and ran quickly so Y/n wouldn't get sick. By the time I was there Y/n body was freezing.

Dang it! I turnt on the fireplace grabbed some blankets and wrapped it around Y/n and put her/him by the fireplace and I fell asleep on Y/n.

TimeSkip
Frisk

I woke up early in the morning to see Y/n and Chara wrapped up together and cuddling each other.

'Awww so cute' I thought inside my head and went into the kitchen.

I saw Asriel and I turnt back around immediately. Asriel grabbed my arm and I looked at his twinkling eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU-"