Part6

No one

When the clock struck midnight that's when Y/n decided to leave. She/He kiss her/his sister for head and grabbed their suitcase.

They decided to write a note before they go and so they did. Y/n went on not only because of Chara but also to free the monster kingdom..

It was freezing cold outside since Y/n was in the Snowdin.

"God it's freezing cold! But I must keep going.." Y/n say.

You

I fell flat on my face.  I should've got one of Chara jacket before I left he/she had plenty of it..

"Is that a HUMAN?!" A female monster said.

I looked up with a goat lady with hot amour on.. I gulped and I start shaking worser due to fright.

"Get up human!!" She snatched me up.

(A/n: I'm just going to change the words because I forgot what Undyne said..)

"7 Human souls.. 7 human souls King Sans and us monsters need go free our kingdom" she gave a speech.

"WHY AM I TELLING A PATHEIC HUMAN LIKE YOU!!" She yelled all of a sudden.

'Bi polar much?' I thought and rolled my eyes.

All of a sudden my f/c color soul flew and we were in a black room.

Y/n Level 1 HP 20

Why the heck my HP so low?! Welp I'm going to die! Goodbye Frisk Asriel and Chara!

Frisk

I started shifting in my sleep something wasn't right.....

I woke up.

"Y/n.. I want to go play in the snow~" I whisper.

I know I'm not supposed to speak when someone is around that's why I whispered.

"Y/n?? Where are you??" I walked in the kitchen.

I saw something I wasn't excepting it was a note from Y/n.

I ran to Chara and Asriel and quickly woke them up. I didn't want to speak around them so I just showed them the note.

These monsters out here are dangerous who knows what will happen to Y/n...

Chara

'Hi guys! I've decided to go ahead and continue the trail I'm going to free the monsters.. And if I don't make it, it's for the best as long as if you guys are happy! I love you guys so much and Chara you may not know this but I love you as a crush.. please Keep Frisk and Asriel safe I'm counting ok you

Love Y/n~

I grabbed my jacket and my Shoes.

"Chara where are you going?!" Frisk says.

"To find my Chocolate.." I said running out the door.

Will Y/n die before Chara get thereWill Y/n kill Toriel or will Chara get there in time?

Find out on the next chapter
Sorry for any mistake with my spelling

Contact me Problem_Solution for faster update

Bye~