Party

Wynters POV

"Dude she freakin' said she'd save me a dance!" I cheered at the twins as they looked at me amusedly and Danny and Raymond were sharing chips, their mouths too full to talk As we all stood by our lockers again as we were about to head home.

"I didnt even know you were into black girls" they said at the same time and I roll my eyes and frown. I hope they weren't implying what I think they were.

"This has nothing to do with race, its about this amazingly cute girl with a cute nose ring and a beautiful smile that makes her perfect dimples pop saying that she will infact be with me at a crazy ass party" I say a little angry

Colter narrows his eyes "Now you know we didnt mean anything racial man, thats not us. We just didnt know that you had a preference for chocolate or in Summers case, caramel" he said that last part while smirking and nudging Collin who also had a smug look in his face.

I chuckled. It still had nothing to do with a "preference" to black girls. Summer just really made me feel good in all the right ways.

But I wasn't in the mood to explain why racial preferences aren't real preferences.

"Ok i'll see you assholes later" We said our good byes and as soon as they were out of sight I closed my locker and turned around to face the emo kid that sat at Summers lunch table. I think his name was- what.. Maeson?

"Shit-dude!, you scared the crap out of me" I say holding my chest and out of breath for he took it all away when he decided to give me a mini heart attack.

"You should be scared. What do you want with Summer." He said coldly and I raised my eyebrow. What does he mean?

"What do you mean? I just asked her out. Shes pretty and smart and I just want to get to know her better. Who are you her dad?" And I smiled on the inside knowing how impossible that was since I already had the pleasure of meeting her father.

Maeson steped closer. He was my height which is 6'3 and looked me deep in peircing me with his cold blue gaze.

"If you ever hurt her, I wont be held responsible for my actions towards you" he said and I wasnt fazed a bit. How dare he come to me- ME and tell me not to chase after a girl Im really starting to care a lot about. "Why should you care? And I would never do that to her." He stiffened.

Yea, Why does he care so much about Summer being around me. I noticed at lunch he was eyeing me weirdly as I put an arm around that beauty of a person. "Unless you...like her" I say hesitantly and he replies a bit to fast. "No, Summer is my friend. Only. My. Friend." he says looking kind of confused as he looked down for a minute and then fixed his glare back at me.

No way. He is totally crushing on her. Plus he has the benefit of already being her friend. "If you're only her friend, keep it like that" I say aggrivated at the thought of Summer in someone elses arms other than my own and he chuckeles. "Dont do anything stupid Blake" he says with a dumb smirk and pushes past me and walks down the hallway smoothly to meet im asuming Summer because their group were saying something about going to Summers house and dancing...I dont understand.

I brushed off my shoulder and the usless coversation I just had and headed out side to my car. As I sat in the driver seat and griped the wheel about to push in the key when I realized something extreamly important and couldnt help but say it out loud.

"Ive got competition"

Summers POV

Friday night was spent teaching the girls how to bump, grind and twerk while teaching the boys how to take and keep up control with the girls and dammm everybody was shy as hell!