My boyfriend and I

Summers POV

My boyfriend decided to drive me to school today. Yup I said it my boyfriend, Wynter is mine and I am his. Although I think my car is getting jealous of him always taking me to school.

I didn't even know he was coming through when I walked down stairs to see a grinning mama and a very sexy Wynter smirking at me. I launched myself at him and my lips attack his hungrily, rubbing my tongue all over his unexplored mouth as he nibbles on my lips. Christ this boy taste fantastic.

I hear a rough voice clear their throat and I turn around to see daddy with the ultimate straight face -__-" ugh dads.

"Sorry sir" Wynter says smiling apologetically and daddy raises his hand and walks out the door after kissing mama on her cheek. "Wear a condom" He says before closing the door and I'm dumbstruck while Wynter burst into a fit a laughter.

I blush mad hard. Oh hell nah, why would he say that? Crusty ass old man. "Bye mama!" I say pulling Wynter out the door and he tries to regain himself from laughing but fails and I glare. " Shut up it ain't that funny" I smirk and he wraps an arm around me. " What do you mean? Your dad basically gave us baby making rights, so why not?" He says softly pulling me into another kiss and I moan a little "I like you Summer. More than you'll probably know." he says and I smile "I like you too babe and It wouldn't be baby making if we wore a condom now would it?" Wynter laughs as I get in his car and drive to school.

We pull up the curb and everyone stops in surprise as I step out my boos car. I'm a little worried about if Wynter would want our relationship open. I grab onto his black leather jacket, I really don't care what them haters think but their judgement could affect us. Not that I usually care so much but I was the only black person here. It just obviously didn't happen.

I look up at Wynters unfazed face as we walk to the entrance of the school with surprised and confused looks all around us. Wynter looks down at me with worried eyes. "Summer honey, what's wrong? Is it because we're too open for you?" My eyes widened. No way i was one of those girls that loved pda! Is he serious?

"Nah! No! I would love nothing more than to walk freely with you. I just thought that you would be uncomfortable with us being so..out there." I say shyly and Wynter starts to frown. Was my theory correct? " Why would you think that I'm uncomfortable about showing my love to you?" he says furrowing his eyebrows and I bit my lip, but this time its because I'm nervous as fuck.

"Come on Wynter, we met like what a week or two ago and we're already dating. It's not common especially since we're like the oddest couple in town. I'm black and your whi-" Wynter cuts me off by a tingly passionate kiss that makes my knees feel like jelly when he grabs my lower back and pulls me closer into his warm embrace to deepen the kiss. Why was I worried again? Oh yea, cause some hating bitch tried to kill my vibe. I hear some gasps coming from the crowd but I ignore them seeing as how they were now irrelevant and I wrap my arms around my love until he breaks the kiss holding a firm grip on my shoulders. He shakes his head and pants deeply before muttering a "Holy Christ" and then stares at me intensely with those soft green gems.

"Don't ever say that again OK? You are beautiful and amazing and your color doesn't matter because I would be into you no matter the race. Shit Summer I had to tell myself to let your lips go a few seconds ago other wise my control would have slipped" he says he last part with a teasing smirk while twirling my curls slowly with his fingers and I smile.

"I'm sorry, I just know you have ya little reputation.." I say pecking his lips one last time. He looks at me with a quizzical look. "Reputation? I don't have a reputation?" he says and I tilt my head to the side and purse my lips. Oh please I know everything about play boy super star of the year Wynter Blake. Holli and Amanda caught me up real nice. After lifting a brow, he throws his head back in laughter "OK, OK, so I do have a reputation, but that doesn't make me want to hide you. More like show you off darling, and that's what I'm gonna do for our date later."