Jessica? My Jessica?

*three weeks later*
YN pov.
I've only been in New york for two days and I'm missing Trevor like crazy I really want him playing in my hair and calming me down today was just one of those long days that you can't wait to be over and on top of that my friend (jessica) has still been complaining about her ex but wont tell me who it is she'll only say "you know him I dont wanna mess up your relationship" but anyway I'm just in my hotel bed with the covers wrapped around me tightly because I'm cold and I dont wanna get up until tommrow and then someoone knocked on my door "really" 11:30 who could that possibly be I look out the peep whole and started smiling I quickly opened the door "DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" he picked me up spinning me around "wassup little girl" I squiented my eyes at him "nothing much man ..just tired" we walked in the room shutting the door and we went and sat on the bed "so wassup with you dig?" "I kinda came over here for advice....." "okay continue" "well how do I get a girls attention" "really you know ..mr. playa" we laughed  "also you can just stand in front of her ..your diggy simmons"no YN I mean if shes an ex" "well why are you trying to get her attention "we dated when I was younger so I wasn't ready for her I needed to live ..but now I'm ready for her" "no body wants to here that It would piss me off no wonder shes ignoring you" "well dam don't sugar coat anything kourtney" "I'm sorry you know how I am but you just made me feel some type of way like frfr you wanted to go out and be a hoe hoping she would still be waiting for you if you knew you weren't ready for her you should've waited to get with her simple as that" "yea I know it's just that I know that I want her and I should have her ...you know? "yea ...so how did you guys break up?" "what do you mean" "who broke up with who and why?Like was it on good or bad terms did someone use the line 'lets still be friends' was it a text message or in person" "well like I said I broke up with her because it was three years realationship and we were to young and we would regret that loater in life so yea I broke up with her I think it was on bad terms she didn't want to still be friends ...which I understand and we actually broke thorugh face time" did I just hear this nigga correctly ...face time? I rolled my eyes mentally "well that why shes not responding ...really facetime dig" "she was cali and I was of course here in NY so how else was I sopose to do it" ....."you have a point" and then it hit me jessica got dumped over face time too I wonder how he felt and what made him want to breakup with her right then  "so would you have broke up with her through facetime if yall were in the same state" "no of course not" "whats her name" "jessica" ...my jessica "jarell?" "yea how'd----" "omg your the ass whole" "woahhh what" "I've been in l.a jessica is my home girl we work on modeling together and so now we're friends so yea im that friend thats been telling her dont let that nigga back in he anit no good ..and come to find out its my bestfriend ..my brother" "she never said my name?" "No and I guess thats why.............but why do you want her back" "because I do ...I need her" "so you serious ...this isn't just a phase?" "yes YN im sure" "well............