The Dress

(A/N) Sorry I haven't uploaded recently I've been busy with school. Plus I'm in a lot of clubs at my school. But anyway here's the next chapter.

Enjoy! :)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. It's Thursday and the reunion is in two days. I call the secretary at the vet clinic I work at and tell her I won't be able to come in today or tomorrow because I have to pack and get a plane from Dublin all the way to Athlone, Ireland. Thankfully she was very understanding of the fact that it was very sudden.

I start packing and then I realize that even though I have casual clothes I don't even have a dress to wear. All of my dresses aren't anywhere near being fancy enough for a reunion. So I decided to go to the mall and get my dress from Macy's. I searched and searched for what seemed like eternity when I saw it the perfect dress for me. It was a short, white, strapless dress with sequins going down the side and a diagonally cut bottom with layers. It's so cool and it fits perfectly. So after I pay for the dress I schedule my flight for 9:30 a.m. tomorrow morning after my coffee meeting with my friends.

Afterwards I text my friends to ask if they liked my dress this was their exact words 'OMG U LOOK SO FABULOUS' and 'Omg all those boys are going to regret not asking u' and replied saying 'I know right all those guys are going to be like 'Wth SHE was the short, nerdy kid we always rejected!?' and I'm going to be like 'Yep and look at all that u missed out on. Bet u wished you asked me now, but since u guys were big jerks to me I went with Sean.'
Sorry for this short post I promise my next post will be longer. :(