The Call (Sean's POV)

Sean's POV
I just got done filming my latest reading your comments videos when my phone started ringing. I decided to answer it.
"Hello", I said into my phone.
"Hello is this Sean McLoughlin", said a friendly voice on the other side.
I replied with a polite, "Yes, but who is asking?"
The voice, female from what I could tell said, "This is Mrs. O'Connor, the secretary at Moate Community School and I wanted to let you know that the class of 2008's reunion is this Saturday night from 6:00-9:30 p.m. Also I wanted to you if you were coming and if it's just you or if you have a wife if you are bringing her along", said the secretary.
"Hold on let me check my schedule. Ok I'm good and it's just me."
"Thank you for your time", says the secretary.
"Your welcome", I say and hang up.
I turn to my computer and start thinking about what I'm going to start filming for the days I'm going to be gone. I decide to do another Subnuatica and another Party Hard video. After I finished doing that i ask Robin if he could take over the editing for me while I went out to the shop to get a suit. He said he would and I thanked him. I had decided to take the day off to get myself ready physically and mentally because today was Friday and I needed to get a suit. Plus the fact that I'm a famous YouTuber and some of my old classmates might watch me and want pictures, autographs, etc. Also I was very shy during high school and I wonder how people will react to me now. I decide to go to the shop and get a nice suit that fit me, but wasn't too tight. I decide to also purchase a tie to go with it. I decided it was a good idea to head home and go to sleep.

(A/N) Sorry for the short upload. I hate writers block. Plus I've been really busy. Hope you guys understand.