1.3

2 YEARS, 2 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS LATER…..

(Friday 15th January 2010)

*Jade’s POV*

“Jade?” My mum yelled from the kitchen.

I got off my bed and walked out of my room. I saw my mum in the kitchen, standing over the cooker.

“Is it time to go?” I asked.

“Yep” she smiled.

She turned off the cooker and walked towards the front door. I followed her to the car and hopped in. We’re going to collect Niall from the bus stop. I haven’t seen him in like 3 weeks because it’s been Christmas and we’ve been spending it with our families and I was away for new years.

That’s probably the longest I haven’t seen him in the past 2 and a bit years. God I can’t believe I’ve only known Niall for that long, I feels like I’ve known him forever. We’re both 16 now but we are still pretty much the same as when we first met when he was 14 and I was 13 (almost 14).

~ Flashback ~

We walked up the street and came near an ally. Suddenly I saw this boy standing on the opposite side of the street.

He had dyed blonde hair, it had the perfect balance of brown roots and blonde ends and It was gelled up in a quiff.

He was wearing Adidas sweatpants with a derby county jersey and white Nike runners. His sea blue eyes sparkled as he looked at me, He was perfect.

I smiled at him. When he smiled back I felt butterflies in my stomach. I slowly walked up the lane away from the blonde haired boy but before I turned the corner I had to catch another glimpse of him.

I turned back around and looked at him again, he was still standing there. I stood still for a moment, lost in his eyes. Suddenly I realised my parents were walking further and further away. I smiled and waved at the boy, then turned and ran to catch up with Mum, Dad and Ryan.

~ End of Flashback ~

Not many people can say that they’re 16 and are in a 2 year relationship. Some people think it’s stupid and we don’t know what love is and that it will end soon, but it wont, they’re WRONG.

We pulled up at the bus stop and I saw Niall standing at the wall. I jumped out of the car and ran up to meet him. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight.

“Hey Jade” He smiled and stroked my hair.

“Hey Niall” I began, “I missed you”

“I missed you too” He said brushing away my hair and kissing my forehead.

I took his hand and picked up his little bag and guitar case. We walked back to mums car with our fingers entwined and I hopped in the back with Niall.

“Hey Niall! How are you?” My mother asked starting the car again.

“Hi Kim, im great thanks” He beamed at me.

I rested head on his shoulder, running my fingers through his bleached blond hair. It still looks the same, just like the day I met him.

When we reached my house, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed Niall’s bag and guitar case. I’m always giddy whenever Niall comes over, Mum said he brings out the best side in me. I jogged up the stairs to my room, closely followed by Niall, and put his bag down.

I sat down on my bed with my legs crossed and patted a seat for him to sit beside me. He smiled and sat in front of me the same way.

“So how was your Christmas?” I asked.