Links... Zwo

"Straight flush." I smirked at the younger man.

"Damn it, Doom." We had played three rounds and got to know each other very well. He was actually in a band before joining the military. He was a pretty funny guy with a great sense of humor. I had also found out we lived in the same area for a long time. I gawked at him as he took off his last piece of clothing, his boxers. The moment I had been waiting for since I met him...

"Hold it!" A tall man, taller than myself, and thinner, barged in, his shaved head shining in the dim light of the bunk haus. "What's going on here?"

"Hey, Olli!" I smiled. The man broke into laughter from his serious face as he stepped to me and hugged me. "Olli, Richard."

"Kruspe."

"You know me?"

He nodded. "Word spreads quickly here. Take good care of my birdy!" He pinched my cheek, but I pushed him away. "So, strip poker?" We both nodded. "And without me! Shame." The three of us laughed as he headed to his bunk and flopped down on his stomach. "Oof. These beds are too hard."

"At least they're beds. I didn't have one growing up." We looked at the new comer with small frowns. He then burst out laughing. "You believed me, haha. You should see your faces. I was really spoiled, actually, in some ways and not so much in others. Had to wait until I took a trip away from home to get the guitar I wanted."

"Ah, so if you want it, you really work for it, huh?"

"Pretty much. And it's always worth it." I smirked, a very dirty thought popping into my mind. "Well, I'm getting tired. I'll see you all in the morn." He stood and gathered his clothes, folding them at his bunk. I stood as well and walked to my bunk. Olli turned the light off as we all fell asleep quickly.

~~~~~

"Mmm..." I awoke to the silent moan and rubbed my eyes. The sun was just beginning to rise. "Fuck... Doom..." I sat up in bed and listened intently. It was coming from Kruspe's bed.

"Kruspe?"

"Shit!" It was a loud attempt at a hushed whisper. "Y-Yeah?"

"Are you... masturbating?" I could feel my face heating up.

"N-No."

I walked to his bed and thrust back the covers, smirking. "You are, aren't you?" My groin was growing tighter. I crawled into his bed and straddled his lap, his hard member throbbing between my legs. "And you moaned my name... That's a turn on."

"D-Doom. There's others around... We'll get caught."

I leaned down and kissed his nose. "Stay quiet, and we won't."