Links... Funf

"You're being discharged, Schneider." Herr Lindemann came up to me and handed me a letter.

"What for, sir?"

"You were caught sleeping around with Kruspe." I could feel my face heat up. This was infuriating! They couldn't kick me out just for fucking someone! Well... He was a man, after all... "Speaking of which, he too is being discharged. I expect your bags to be packed and you to be gone by the end of the day. I'll have a vehicle waiting to take you to the airport."

"Yes. Sir." I sneered. I crinkled up the paper and walked back to the bunk haus. "Pack your bags, Kruspe."

"Why?" He looked up from his magazine.

"Lindemann discharged us because we were caught."

"Oh shit, what? Really?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "God, I'm so pissed." I randomly shoved items into my bag, not giving a shit. Richard did the same. We walked to the vehicle together, anger and fury in our eyes. At least we got out of there alive. I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Three Years Later

Richard walked into the kitchen of his small home, groggy and in desperate need of coffee. He reached into the cupboard and pulled out a coffee mug, pouring himself a cup. He took a sip and turned around, smiling to see his lover there, staring at him, a look of longing and love upon his face. "Guten Morgen, Christoph." The older male went up to him without saying a word and pulled him close, holding him tight, inhaling his scent, and sobbing softly. "Sshh, Chris, it's okay. It was just a nightmare."

"I-I know that, Risch..." He tried choking back his tears, but they kept falling. He then pulled away, smiling. "I'm just so glad we served our time, because I know I won't lose you, now." He gripped his lover's hands tight, then pulled him in and kissed him as passionately as he could, running his soft, velvet tongue gingerly across the other's lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too." Richard set down his coffee on the table as Christoph lifted him onto the counter top. His hands roamed around the younger man's body as they kissed. They traveled down to his thighs and began rubbing them gently, inching closer and closer to his area. A small gasp escaped Richard's lips as he felt Doom's hand rub his length through his boxers. He was instantly hard. "Oh God! Take me. Take me right now." He ground his hips towards the older man. Christoph lifted him up and quickly slid off his boxers, then his own. He quickly knelt and took Richard in his mouth, wasting no time on foreplay. They hadn't touched each other for months and he wanted him so bad. Richard let out a grunt of pleasure as his fingers entwined themselves in Christoph's hair.

"Oh GOD."

"Holy shit!" The two men pulled away and covered themselves as they looked to see Paul standing there, eyes wide, a slight pink hue to his face, and a smile to his lips. "We, uhm. We weren't expecting you." Doom smiled sheepishly. His face turned vibrant red as he approached, pressing close to him, their lips inches apart.

"I thought I'd stop and say." His voice was seductive, and Schneider wanted him. Paul then pulled away, chuckling to himself. "You two. I really never would have thought. You acted so normal in the military." He bit his lip and examined both men. "Mmm. Fine soldiers."

"Want to join us?"

"Christoph!" Richard barked.

"What? You have to admit, he's pretty damn fine himself." Christoph looked at their friend with a smirk on his lips.

"I don't know..." Paul went up to the younger man and pulled him into a deep kiss, sliding his hands to his ass. Their tongues wrestled for dominance. Schneider leaned back on the counter and pulled out his cock and began stroking himself softly as he watched. The two men parted and stared at each other, blushing and panting softly. "O-Okay. Yeah." Richard let out a chuckle. They began kissing again as Christoph knelt down and pulled out their hard, throbbing cocks and began sucking them, swirling his tongue gingerly around the tips, enjoying the tastes.

~~~~~

The three men lay there on the bed, having moved from the kitchen to the bedroom sometime ago, naked and panting hard, bliss written on all their faces. Paul then sat up and began dressing slowly, still riding out his orgasm. "That was... amazing." He spoke after a moment.

Richard and Doom let out a chuckle and kissed each other softly. "Yeah it was."

"I'll uh, see you guys later, then?"

"You won't stay for lunch?" Richard asked as he sat up.

Paul smiled contentedly and nodded his head. "I'd be glad to."