Links... Drei

The younger man lying under me looked up, his eyes glistening in the dim light. His hard member twitched with every beat of his heart and I could hear him gasp softly every time I moved my hips slightly. "B-Bitte." He bit his lip, a slight blush spreading across both my face and his. I kissed his neck softly, running my tongue across his sweet flesh, slowly making my way to his collar bone and down his chest. I gave his nipple a light bite as I continued southward, my own member becoming increasingly sore in my own pants. I then slipped my fingers under the band of his boxers and pulled them down.

I gasped at the feast before my eyes. "Oh wow... You're really big."

"I-Is that a bad thing?" I smirked and kissed the tip softly, swirling my tongue around it. "Ah gott..." His fingers tangled themselves in my long hair and pulled softly. "Oh mein gott!"

I pulled away quickly, a feared expression on my face. "Shh! You'll wake someone!" I whispered softly.

"I'm sorry, but you're just so good... Have you done this before?"

I blushed and looked away. "No, actually. I'm actually surprised you're letting me do this."

"It feels really good, so I don't see any reason to object." He smiled sheepishly and sat up, pulling me close to him, and kissed my nose. I remained silent, but smiled. "Doom?"

"Ja?"

"Doom?!"

"What?"

"Wake up!" I shot up and rubbed my eyes. "Morning cupcake. I see you slept well." Olli smirked as he pointed to my nether regions.

"Ach, damn it!" I took my pillow and covered my groin, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I came back out several minutes later with a satisfied look on my face, but found I couldn't manage to look at Richard.

~~~~~

"Links zwo. Links zwo. Links zwo, drei, vier."

I looked over at my new friend with a worried expression. "Are you okay, Doom?"

"Fine. Links zwo. Links zwo. Links zwo, drei, vier."

"All you've been giving me this morning were one word answers. Are you sure?"

"Yup. Links zwo. Links zwo. Links zwo, drei, vier." He refused to look at me, keeping his eyes straight forward.

"Talk to me!"

"Gott, shut up! You're like a fucking woman!" I stopped, dead in my tracks, while he continued on, along with the others. "Links zwo! Links zwo! Links zwo, drei, vier! Come on you pussies!"

"Don't listen to him." I jumped at the sudden voice. "He's a real bitch sometimes."

"Oh, hi Paul."

He patted my shoulder and smiled. "So don't let him get you down." I nodded. "Now let's go."

The day wore on and all we did was run. As Doom said the day before, it ended up coming true. Herr Lindemann yelled at the entire quadrant and made us run until we couldn't anymore. I stopped under a tree breathing hard, y chest about to explode, when Doom came up, panting heavily. "I'm sorry for earlier."

"It's okay. Landers told me you have your bad days." He smiled, seeing that I understood. "So, you wanna talk about it?"

He looked around and shrugged. "We are alone. It was kind of private, that's why I didn't want to earlier." I nodded. "It was just, I had this dream and it felt all too real, you know?"

"I know exactly what you mean. I have a nightmares a lot, too."

"It wasn't a nightmare..." I saw a bright color red spread across his face.

"It wa- Oh, I see." He nodded. "Who was she?" I winked at him, but he looked away. "Doom?"

"It was a he..."

"Oh, wow. Gee..." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away.

"Yeah. Wow, talk about awkward!" I laughed as his voice went high pitched. He let out a small smile.

"Well, then... If you don't mind my asking-"

"You."

"What?"

"My dream was about you." As he said that, he leaned in, pressing his lips to mine.

I pushed him away and just stared at him shocked. "What the fuck!?"

"Oh, gott. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" He shut his mouth then looked down, raised his hand to his mouth, and began chewing on his nails. "I'm sorry..."

I inhaled deeply but didn't say anything. Patting his shoulder softly, I lead him up back to the camp and to the bunk haus.