04

——————

———————

———————

Jiyeon knocked her forehead onto the table continuously, muttering words like she was chanting. "I'm such an idiot. Why did I even!" She brashly spat in a quiet voice.

"But why wasn't I as intimidated as before?"Jiyeon thought.

She stopped her movements. Slowly coming into realisation. She was even able to converse in a sense, without even the slightest similarities with her pass experiences. She would constantly run away when people talked to her, often in her own bubble too afraid to burst out of it. But for the first time, she held a conversation without much fear.

Sitting in the classroom alone, she had lost her appetite as usual. She stopped knocking heme forehead against the table, she laid her left cheek on the table. Her eyes lids felt heavy as she slowly drifted of to dream land.

—————
"Mummy do I look wonderful?" Jiyeon chirped cutely, twirling around in her small fluffy dress. She tapped her little feet that wore a pretty bright pink pumps and her small wrists that were wrapped by shiny handmade jewel bracelets.

"Of course dear. You look wonderful!" The woman smiled endearingly, wrinkles forming as the muscles pull the sides of her cheeks. She clasped her fingers together, looking at the small girl jumping around with enthusiasm.

A loud burst of the door as a bright teen skips through. A big smile plastered across his pale skin. "Jiyeon! Happy birthday!" He picks up the small girl, spinning her around.

Giggles of laughter fills the room and smiled shown everywhere. "Stop! Stop!" She whines loudly and her small hands grasp onto the older boys loose shirt.

The three prepared many decorations as the small child slowly felt even more energetic. She bounced on the sofa, her tutu like dress fluttered, pony tail also twirling.

After a few hours it was time for the guests to arrive.

But as time flew by, not a single soul was insight. The small girl was rather worried her friends had forgotten about her party. She sighed out, small chubby fingers on her mother's dress. The older lady smiled with a tinge of sympathy. "Mommy why is nobody here?" The five year old cried with a soft voice.

The woman was rather flustered by her response, faking a smile. "They will be here soon." Being a naive young child, she held on to every word, waiting patiently.

"Is dad not going to be here again?" The thirteen year old inquired. "He hasn't replied my calls and messages again." The  woman replied.