03

——————————

——————————

"Blondie?"

Her eyes widened and the noodles in her mouth dropped into the bowl as a result of her biting them. She hurriedly wiped her lips with a napkin, throwing the cup away before running out the store.

She didn't want meet him. She was afraid to speak up to him. Her trauma only grew onto her.

Yoongi watcher confused when she was panicking and left in a hurry. His fingers gripped onto her hand, preventing her from leaving just as she opened the glass door. Jiyeon gasped, pulling her hand away. But his grip was too strong no matter how hard she pried. Jiyeon realises just how strong he looked with his beefy arms and veiny fingers.

"P-please let go of me." Jiyeon whispered with a timidly shrinking voice. She was shivering under his touch. When yoongi's eyes met hers, he realised she looked the same as when she was crying. Afraid. He retracted his hand, appalled at her reaction. "I'm sorry- I just thought.." he ended the sentence. Jiyeon's eyes travelled to the passing cars, breathing in deeply.

"Please let me leave." She muttered softly. Yoongi nodded but he wasn't totally sure whether letting her by herself is safe. "I can walk you home." Yoongi said, voice hinting with concern.

Jiyeon shook her head, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Please leave me alone please leave me alone please leave me alone.' She chanted in her mind. "It's not safe for a lady to walk by herself at night. Just let me for today." Yoongi said.

Jiyeon widened her eyes, heart beat slightly increasing. 'Lady. I'm a lady.' She spaced out, her fingers loosening on the keys in her pocket.

Yoongi looked at her curiously, noticing her pale skin that wasn't proportional to her red full lips. He realised he was staring at her and quickly took her hand. "If you don't want to talk, just let me bring you home. You can lead the way." Jiyeon flinched at his grip on her, but didn't pull away when realising he was a rather persistent guy. She took small steps, her hands shaking from his touch.

A millions thoughts raced through her mind, her eyes filling with the sounds of water trickling and engines running. Yoongi was rather calm and warm. He wanted to hold her small hand, she looked pretty and cold but was actually pretty and fragile. He shake his head, hoping to forget what he saw at school.

Jiyeon was panicking, her head spinning. 'Does he think I'm a waste of time? Does he think I'm not pretty. Do I look like a pushover. Am I not worth meeting? Why do I still exist?' She stopped in her tracks, eyes watering. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked in concern. She was shivering.