Highschool Never Ends

My dad decided to try and get us into a human school
There's a small town not to far from us with a small middle school there so my dad decided we should try it out.

He thought it would help us get to know a few humans and to see what they are like
Yeah there not very nice.
I was there for a day,me and Bill dont even have any classes together and all the kids that are in my classes like to push me around and steal my stuff.

I would be walking down the hallway and I'd suddenly trip and fall because someone decided it'd be funny to kick there foot out there and trip the weak little new kid.

I would only see Bill at lunch we'd sit next to each other but there were always kids surrounding him because out of the two of us he became the one everyone adored.

They didn't know me and him were demons but if Bill kept showing off I was afraid he might let out an accidental flame,get him fired up and you'll never know what will happen with him.

But time passed we've been in school for about two months now and everything was as it is I just learned to deal with it and Bill was just becoming more popular everyday.

But one day,I just lost it
I was just walking down the hall heading to math class it was second hour and I was just about to turn the corner to where my class was when a group of kids walked up to me and pushed me down.

"Watch where your going,Punk!"

It was the school bully and his group of friends I slowly started to pick my stuff from off the ground trying not to make eye contact.

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and lifted me up and I dropped my stuff once again.

He slammed me up against a locker and yelled in my face he made it real clear that he didn't wanna see my face
Around here ever again,I mean I'd quit coming to school forever if I could.

He made his hand into a fist and pulled back like he was getting ready knock the living daylights out of me I closed my eyes preparing for the hit,until

SMACK!

I open my eyes to see Bill standing there and the bully was on the ground his hand on his cheek Bill had slapped him as hard as he could.

They were both glaring at eachother
The bully got back on his feet Bill turned around to leave

"Come on Will,were leaving"

I turn to leave with him but the bully wasn't gonna give up that easily
Before I knew it Bill was knocked onto the ground the bully had turned him around and threw a punch knocking Bill to the ground.

He got on top of Bill and grabbed him by the collar of the shirt throwing punches at his face.

After that all I remember is yelling out to him

"Get off my Brother!"

I remember the flames bursting out of my hands and the screaming of pain the boy that was hurting my brother let out

After that I remember the burnt,deformed face that stared at me in horror and the surrounding of the students and teachers as my brother quickly carried me away from the scene.

We ran out of the school and all the way home for we knew we were gonna be questioned and taken away,especially me for now everyone knows that were not human.