Note From The Author

Hello everyone, I'd like to take a little bit of time to talk with you before the stories next update. I just want to let everyone know that with me getting older and about to graduate, i'll have less time to write more stories for you , it'll just be way too time consuming.
but heres me being corny and just telling all of you fans of my stories out there that I Love You...
it's been a journey writing these stories for you since I was a tiny 6th grader, I would've never thought anyone would have enjoyed my writing this much. But im so happy everyone was here reading and forcing me to eventually update every now and then, without you I would have never kept the story going. Thank You all for the support.
So, let's make these last few chapters count!
and heres a few other activities I had in mind for all that enjoy the story, I want to include everyone in some way so...
1. Discuss Your Favorite Parts Of The Story In The Comments
2. Theorize About What Might Happen Next
3. Find The Easter Eggs That I Put In Throughout The Story
and heres the big activity for you artists...
4. Draw Something To Commemorate Our Time Together, Wether It's something From the Story, or From The Show Itself. Or Maybe You Could Draw Yourself With One Of The Characters You Relate With The Most.
send your drawings to me and i'll make a chapter dedicated to everyones work giving full credit to the artists :)

it was just a thought

once again, thank you everyone
and stay tuned for the next update...