Chapter 4

''Are you sure?' I questioned with a confused face.

'Yes, I'm positive.' He sighed.

'Why. Why me though, I thought you would've had a girlfriend to take?'

'Annabelle,Please just come' he begged.

'I also have a dress that I want you to wear, it'll be dropped off for you today and I'll pick you up at 7pm' then he walked past me and got into the car, leaving me with no choice but to go.

I smiled and took a seat next to Noah. What have i let myself into, this ball will be full of rich and posh business people.

~~~

'So this is a date then?' Blair questioned once I got home.

'No, he just asked me to be a plus one for this ball he's attending'

'Whatever, but sounds like a date to me Belle. Anyway I'm doing your makeup for tonight'

'Fine. But it's not a date Blair!!' I called.

***

'Hey Belle, there's been a delivery for you' Blair came running into my room smiling clutching onto a box and a dress. I gasped at the dress. It was a beautiful red dress with a sweetheart neckline and a tight fitting. I then opened the box, to find a stunning pair of Christian Louboutin nude heels. I've always dreamed of owning a pair of these, I couldn't believe he had spent this ridiculous amount of money for all this. Then again, he's loaded with money so I'm not gonna complain!

 Then again, he's loaded with money so I'm not gonna complain!

I had a quick shower and sat in my towel ready for Blair to do my makeup and hair

I had a quick shower and sat in my towel ready for Blair to do my makeup and hair. If Blair wasn't a lawyer, she should definitely of been a makeup artist, she's really good at it. We sat and talked about the ball. I was starting to get nervous, I knew it would be full of rich people and I'm just, well... ordinary, what if people judge me?

I looked in the mirror, and the makeup was beautiful. I had a smokey eye, added with a perfect winged eyeliner and a subtle nude lipstick. My long brown hair was in soft curls, which really complimented the whole look.