Part 8

Samuels pov

I'm back. I didn't get the job. I've been here for a while and Zara doesn't know yet. I'm waiting for her to ask I'm really hoping that's soo  I missed her .

Zara's pov

He's back and I went to go visit them. Claire and Samuel , we went to youth on Friday and when we went home. We didn't know what to eat, we went to go get pies.

Samuel 's sent sent shills through my body. I missed him so. I found out that even though he didn't get a job there by his side. He found one here.

And it sounds pretty cool and interesting. I hope it works out for him. He's going through so much . He starts on Monday.

Claires pov

I walked into the room I see Zara's laying on her stomach on the bed and Samuel siting on top of her back playfully,  he was playing with her hair after all the knots he  made in her hair from messing it up.

What is going in between them. What art they telling me. I mean he kissed her on the cheek. And she went blood red. And this was more than once.

Zara's pov

The thoughts that run through my head when he does this to me. It makes me wonder what he could be thinking about.

He's been so love-able more than usual. But there's a story behind it.

I told him. I told him how I feel. And when I told him. He smiled. With relief. He felt the same and I knew it. I didn't want to hide this anymore.

And it seems like he wasn't going to say something so I tied my shoes cleared my head and told him straight foward.

He felt the same . I was filled with relief. And the minute he smiled I knew. He didn't have to say a word to explain I already knew. I just waned to hear it coming from him face to face.

It's not official , well I don't know exactly but we are definitely having a thing, but we actually know it this time.

We're vibing . I can still call him boeta., he calls me sisa. Without a problem.

He asked me a question over the phone : ♡Samuel♡: when you Finnish school and I have everything I need for you, will you marry me ? 

☆Zara☆: If I know what I'm doig further after school yes.

I can't wait to to tell Claire♡
I have already told Winter, obviously.

After the visit I went out with friends .

My curiosity made me feel jelous.
It was like just one sip wasn't good enough. I wanted more than two . Maybe three, four . No MORE.

I wanted to drink, without having to think about anything that could of possibly made me feel unhappy.

Im curious to feel how it feels to be drunk. And I still am. I get so upset when my mother won't even let me have a shot.

I mean for crying out loud, there teenagers that get drunk ever single night of their lives and I can't even have a damn shot.

My mom sometimes really confuses me . I'm not  10 anymore. I'm turning 16 next year . A shot or drink won't kill me.

What my mom doesn't know that one drink or one shot, is nothing to me. It's going to take  a few drinks to get me drunk.

I was hanging out with Gemma,  her dad was moving to Scotland so long, so we had a farewell celebration.

We hung out and walked around a lot.  I was a bit annoyed because I wanted to dance and she didn't want to dance  .

But anyway , I still had a bit of fun.
They had their last drink
say goodbye for the last time. We walked to the car.

My mom and dad had a argument in the car as if I wasn't even in the car.

When we arrived at home I plopped my bad on my couch.

Hopped and changed into pj's,  grabbed my charger, and my earphones to listen to some music and think.

It felt like that was really what I needed.

To be alone.
To think.
Listen to music.
And just think.
Alone.

I just felt unwanted. For some reason and upset.  Trying to figure out of maybe the whole argument in the car was why.

I was wondering what my dreams are bringing me tonight . Another lesson maybe? Bad dream. No dream at all. I had to figure out.

Anyway,  I fell asleep listening to music.  With my earphones half in and out of my ears as I move and squash around in my squeeky  bed.

I was so tired.  I feel asleep under 10 minutes after not using my phone and just listening to music.

.

SO GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON THIS  xxx FEEL FREE TO LIKE AND LEAVE A COMMENT . DON'T BE A HATER , BE A HELPER. 👌