New wheels

Killian tighten the bolt to the wheel and finally it was ready. He lifted it up and placed it in the direction of the house.

Hope came running out of the house "is it ready dad!?" she grinned looking at her new bike that no longer had her sparkling training wheels on. Killian smiled and ruffled his daughters hair "sure is lass, now hop on and lets see what you've got"

Hope hopped onto the bike and placed her feet on the peddles. Emma came out to the drive way from inside the house. "You forgot this" she said placing a white and pink helmet on her daughters head. "safety first" she added.

Hope had a determined look on her face, today was the day she was going to learn to ride her bike, no more scraped knees or bruised shins. "ready?" Killian asked.  "Ready" Hope repeated. She pushed her foot down on the left peddle and begin to ride to the other end of the drive way, she wobbled side to side as her parents watched from where she had began. With a loud crash, her and the bike were on the ground. Emma ran over to her daughter. "Are you okay kid?" she questioned. Hope's eyes were watering but she wiped the tears away, stood up and mounted her bike once more. "I can do it mom" she said looking directly over at Killian who had is arms wide, waiting for her. Hope pushed off once more, looking straight towards her father, peddling faster and faster. Suddenly she realised she was getting very close and slammed the brakes on, just before she bulldozed into Killian.

Hope had a shocked look on her face. "I did it, I DID it" she exclaimed, jumping off her bike and running to hug Killian. Killian lifted her up and squeezed her tight, what a fast learner she was. Emma walked over to them smiling "looks like you'll be riding you bike to school from now on" she teased. "Hmmm I think I need a bit more practice first mom" she said, stretching her arms out so that she could swap from Killian to Emma.