My Love

First of all, this story takes place back in 1998, when Westlife was just getting more famous and famous. In any case that you're wondering, I don't like tragedies so expect this to have a happy ending. And in this story, since it takes place back when Westlife first started, Bryan McFadden's still in the band. 

Here are their ages back then:

Shane Filan - 19

Kian Egan - 18

Mark Feehily - 18

Bryan McFadden - 18

Nicky Byrne - 20

Prologue

What came first into your mind when you suddenly heard the words 'boy band'?

Hot guys? Amazing singers? Well, what if we were talking about a particular band named, 'Westlife'? Did you have an answer? Actually for me, I didn't have one. Obviously because nothing came into my mind when the band named 'Westlife' was involved. I kind of hated them and I simply didn't have the reason why.

Suddenly, they just unexpectedly came into my life. The complete five members of the band suddenly turned my world upside-down. My life was normal...that was until they came and shook it.

And trust me, the last thing that I expected to do was fall in love with a member. It was hard, considering the things that were needed to be reconsidered. He was an Irish boy band member, well me? I was just nothing.

The craziest thing was that, someone might get hurt. And I didn't want people around me get hurt because of my selfishness.

Should I continue this dreadful journey? Or should I just stop before more complicated things would start to happen?