Chapter 12 - My Love

Chapter 12

"What are you doing?" I asked and struggled. So many things were running inside my head. How was it possible for Bryan McFadden, who was a celebrity, to make me feel like this? How was it possible for him to make me feel wanted? I tried to struggle again but no can do since he was this strong.

"Please," he pleaded using his angelic voice. How was I supposed to respond to that? I was in the middle of giving up to tell him all the things that were clearly bugging me. I was a step away of wanting to hear his answers to my questions that I was clearly dying to find out.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," I told him casually, like nothing was wrong and everything was normal. "I need to go to sleep, I'm tired,"

"Okay," he muttered and with that, he left the room. My mind drifted back in time when I first slept inside this room. Bryan was indeed sleeping beside me. I was not that sure if I could trust him or the rest of the Westlife members again.

I didn't have a choice but not to trust them because it was the right thing to do.

***

I waited and slept for two hours before I decided to make my move. I was not that dumb to make myself stay here for the night. I needed to go back to my very own building. I couldn't spend the night here. I couldn't spend the night in the same cottage with Westlife. I guessed Bryan's rooming with one of the guys and all of them were still asleep, obviously because it was past midnight.

I pressed my wound and was clearly glad to know that it was not that painful like the last time. I was perfectly sure that this was the right time to do this attempt of getting out of this cottage. Funny, it was like I was a prisoner trying to bail out of the bars.

I spotted my shoes and figured out that Bryan brought it here whilst I was asleep. I wore it then quietly went outside the room, taking baby steps so no one could hear. I went downstairs, careful not to stumble clumsily.

I would admit that my foot was in pain, but I knew that I needed to bear with it for a while so I could go back to my place. And yes, in case that you were wondering, my plan succeeded. I was already outside their cottage.

That was when I noticed that it was very dark, really dark.

And with that uneasy feeling in my gut, I walked through the night.

***

I believed that I was walking for merely an hour but was shocked when I figured out that I wasn't back in my cottage yet. I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to admit that I was lost. That was the only reason that explained why I walked for about an hour when it should just be a ten-minute walk from Westlife's cottage to mine.

I walked again, pretty sure that I was in place full of tall grasses where no one would be able to see you. And luck left my side when the fact came to me that it was midnight. It was obvious that no one's roaming the area right now. Why? Because they were all asleep.

I just took my seat on the ground.

There was one thing that I was very sure about. Bad luck was my number one fan.