Willows urgent news

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing like crazy. I sit up in my queen size bed and look up to peer out of the crack of my black curtains. It looked bright outside which was a relief, having insomnia made it difficult to fall asleep and falling back to sleep was a complete nightmare. After a minute of gazing at my The 1975 poster trying to adjust my eyes, I finally decide to look on my bedside table where my phone had been buzzing, to see a picture of my friend Willow on the screen. Over 10 missed calls and 40 messages, all of which were spams saying oi, wake up or answer your phone bitch it's URGENT! Now, knowing how much Willow heightens situations I wasn't worried that it was in fact urgent and she was just being impatient and wanted a reply, immediately.

I got out of bed and headed down the hall to my family bathroom. I clicked on FaceTime and called Willow. As I waited for her to receive and pick up I went to the mirror over the sink lent my phone on a shelf and started brushing my teeth. Willow answered and her beautiful bright blue eyes popped onto my screen. ''S! It's about time. It's 12:30!'' she exclaimed ''Iv been calling for ages!'' ''Sorry W I had a bad night, stayed up till about 5 again'' I began to take my hair out of its band and let my brown hair fall down my shoulders. '' make it quick W I'm going to hop in the shower in a sec'' ''okay, I have some news to tell you and seen as school is over for summer it seems really fitting'' ''what seems really fitting?'' I butted in really confused as Willow was talking extremely fast making it awfully hard to take a word of what she was saying in. '' SIENNA!'' I heard my mum shout from the other side of the bathroom door, ''hurry up love, I have work in 30minutes and I need to take you, your brother and sister to your dads before I leave'' I look back at Willow who looks like she had gotten her breath back and seemed to have calmed down. '' why don't we meet in our usual spot in an hour?'' I ask her as I was very keen to find out this urgent news she was yet to tell me. ''Yeh okay S see you in a bit'' I clicked end call and put my everyday playlist on Spotify on shuffle and hopped in to have a quick shower.