S and W's secret resort

As I get out the shower and wrap a long towel around my petite body I take my phone and unlock the door. My older brother Blake storms past me and mutters something rude under his breath and slams the bathroom door shut behind me. I choose to ignore his ignorance and head back to my room. Putting my phone in the stereo doc, The Vaccines start playing and I head to my desk to fix my imperfections. Adding a little concealer around my nose and highlighting my cupid's bow. I then create a smokey dark eye making my green eyes stand out and finally adding a matte liquid lipstick in a nude tone for a minimal look. Makeup is one of my hobbies, I feel it is the one thing I am good at and enjoy doing. Willow and I used to give each other makeovers all the time when we were in GCSE years at school. But ever since Willow met her famous boyfriend, she has been absent from my life for a while as she turned to online schooling and toured with Austin's band. I don't mind her touring around the world, it just gets lonely I'm not one for making friends. Anything new scares me and I often hate change. That's why when Willow left at the end of year 11 I stayed on for 6th form were I new I would be comfortable. I'm currently studying sociology and physiology and will be going back for the last year this September, but after school I have no idea what my life will be like.

After I dry my hair and run the straighteners through quickly I pick out my high waisted jean shorts, a thick black belt, my Arctic Monkey  tank top and throw on my green flannel. I put on my black converse and head downstairs.

''Good afternoon Aspyn''  I greet my 14year old sister as I sit on the island in the kitchen reaching to pour myself an orange juice and some  candy flavoured grapes. ''Could you let dad know I will be at his for tea I have a few things planned for today?'' I ask Aspyn as I sip my juice. ''Sure, whatever'' Quickly realising that having a conversation with Aspyn wasn't going to end well I picked up my bag yelled goodbye to my mum and started toward our hangout and sent Willow a message telling her I was 10 minutes away.

Our secret resort was hidden behind the lanes in Brighton. We found it when we were 10. It was chucking it down, usual British weather, and we ran to find shelter and happened to find an abandoned shop. The shop was once a vintage furniture shop, which was burnt down before We were born. Over the years we have done it up with little fairy lights and added blankets and candles to give to a cosy vibe. On the outside we carved S and W on a piece of wood and stuck it out of the window hiding the fact that we didn't have curtains to keep us hidden from the real world.

As I reached the secret resort I saw that the fairy lights where on meaning Willow had beaten me. I walked into the shop and the bell on the door rang and Willow looked up from her phone and smiled.