4. you | 제이

You've liked Jae since you entered the university. Well, who wouldn't like him? He's a famous member of a band. He's cool. He's friendly to everyone. And he's good looking.

You sat in the fifth row since you liked sitting at the back. You are a bit early for your class so you plugged your earphones in and listened to the songs Jae's band sings.

After a few minutes students started coming in. Any time your Professor will surely come in too. Economics is your first subject, it wasn't that hard. You like that subject, not telling Jae is one of your classmate in that class. You laughed at the thought.

Your Professor then entered and greeted all of you, "Good morning." You all greeted him 'good morning' too. He then checked the attendance.

"Park Jaehyung."

You lifted up your head. "Park Jaehyung," your Professor repeated. You looked around trying to find him. As usual he is late again.

Then someone bursted infront of the door panting. "Sir."

"You're late again Mr. Park."

Jae just bowed and went to his seat.

"Anyway, congratulations to those who passed the midterms," your Professor said and some of your classmates cheered.

After so, the lecture started.

.

"That's all for today. Class dismissed."

Students started going out. You approached your professor and asked what will you do today. You are his assisstant for the mean time. Well, it doesn't bother you since you liked being preoccupied.

"Just carry these files to the office. I'll be going now. Thank you for your help," your Professor said and left. He looked like he is in a hurry, that's why you didn't dare him ask any questions.

"Hmm. Looks like I'm going to carry these all the way to the other building all by myself," you said to yourself. You carried all the files that almost covered your whole face.

You turned but then you saw Jae. You jumped in surprise and even squealed faintly. "You startled me," you said.

"I'm sorry," he said rubbing his nape. He smiled at you and fixed his eye glasses.

"Is there something you want to say?" you asked him still carrying those heavy files.

"Oh yes. We are finding new members for our club. Maybe you want to join us?" he asked handing you the fill-up form.

"You mean now?" you asked looking at the files you are carrying right now. You already feel your arms cramping. Jae noticed you are uncomfortable so he took all the files from you and carried it.

Your heart raced maybe because his hand slipped through yours or it's because he carried the files for you or maybe both.

"Ah, thank you. My hands were already hurting. Anyway, let me carry the half of those," you said.

He smiled for a while before saying, "I think we should put these to the office now." You nodded and started walking.

Walking beside Jae is much better you thought. You always walk behind him every after class. Seeing his back was enough for you but seeing his side profile was the best. You can see his eyes, the point of his nose and even his jawline.

Not knowing, you were already at the office. You placed the files at the table of your Professor and left immediately.

"So, about the membership?" you asked Jae while walking.