15. dream | 성진

long time no see my days~ ♡ this is on your point of view.

.

Jackson, my Treasurer, accompanied me to a supplies store to buy some materials we need. One of the biggest events of our school is going to be held in a week and we are already having hard time for the preparations.

"Do you think we got all we need?" I asked him. He looked at the basket and answered, "I think so." We went to the counter area and paid for the materials. Jackson carried all the materials and went out of the store. I was about to follow him but suddenly, my phone vibrated.

From: Dahyun

Buy some snacks! We're hungry~

I looked at my watch and it's already 10:00 in the morning. We've beeen working for straight five hours for the stage decorations. I think we really need some break. I went out of the store and called Jackson.

"Let's buy some pizza, I know a good place," I said. He nodded and followed me. The restaurant wasn't that far from the store so we just walked. Sungjin, my boyfriend, manages the restaurant. It's actually his parents's business but he looks after it at the mean time because he's having his semestral break.

After some time, we arrived at the restaurant. Sungjin is at the counter, there were few customers so he noticed me immediately. I mouthed hi and he smiled brightly at me. I walked to him and Jackson followed me. His smile faded away as he saw Jackson behind me. Jackson and Sungjin has never been in good terms. Sungjin has always thought Jackson is my ex. And Jackson, he just doesn't like Sungjin.

Sungjin looked down, trying to make hisself busy. I went to him and hugged him but he didn't hug me back. He kept on checking receipts and records in his desk. "Hey," I said.

He looked at me, there is disappointment in his gaze. I tried to cheer him up by smiling and doing some little aegyo faces. My hands snaked up to his nape and I leaned my forehead to his.

"I missed you."

He just stared at me. I leaned closer to him, trying to peck a kiss on his lips but he avoided. He looked to his side and cleared his throath. I removed my hands from his nape and crossed my arms. "Hmmm!" I said and pouted my lips. It looks like he is really mad.

He looked at me and sighed. He opened his arms so I quickly went to him and hugged him. His scent smells so nice, I could bury myself here forever. I looked at him and he pecked a kiss on my lips. He half-smiled. I noticed he haven't speak even just a word. Is he sick?

"Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't answer. I looked where he was looking. And it turned out to be that he was staring at Jackson who is now sitting, busy with his phone.

"Can we talk privately?" I asked. He nodded. I let him led the way. We entered the staff only room. Then he sitted on one of the chairs. I sitted on the chair right next to him. Then I started, "I'm sorry I never told you about me being the president of our school. Jackson is just one of the officers. We're actually preparing for an event that's why we're always together. Aren't you proud of me? I came this far."

Finally he spoke up. "Of course I am proud of you. But you should've told me sooner so I don't get this jealous. You and Jackson are always together I've always thought you're cheating on me," he explained.

I held his hand. "I'm sorry." He smiled and hugged me. Finally, we're now okay. I'm so happy Sungjin always tries to understand and listen every now and then.

"I have something to tell you too," he said after a while.

"Yes?"

I sat properly and looked to his eyes. He was hesitating at first but as I smiled and acted cute infront of him, he was convinced to tell me.

"I'm moving to Seoul. I've been casted as a trainee of JYP Entertainment."

to be continued.

.

HELLO GUYS. GUESS WHY THIS IS TITLED DREAM. OH YASS YOU'RE RIGHT! I DREAMT OF THIS JUST A FEW DAYS AGO. and im still wandering why did i dream of sungjin (he is my bias) ㅠ.ㅠ and why do i get butterflies even if it's just a dream. OH MY HOLY COW i feel so happy and uhm good with my dream specially in the part where sungjin avoided the kiss and i acted cute infront of him!!1! ugh ♡^♡ tHe kISs feLt rEaL gUiSe!!!!!!! i am screaming!!!

okay bye hehe ♡

+ i'll be updating the part twoS you wanted on my latest updates hehe ♡ thank you for reading this. stream im serious and say wow ♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer