Kyla and Liam

"Im coming for yah!" I hear Liam say from the outside of the door. I giggle and slip under the bed. Just a few minutes ago Liam was tickling me and I managed to slip away and hide. "You can run but you cant hide." He says slowley opening the door. Im holding in my giggles when i let out a mixter of a snort and laugh. I slap my hands over my mouth and put my head down on the floor. "Ah Kyla looks like i found you." He laughs as he lifts up the dust ruffle. 

Shit. I think in my head. He grabs my arms and pulls me out from under the bed. "I got you know." He laughs as he straddles my hips so i cant run. He starts to tickle me sides and i laugh uncontoably. "Cant take it can you." He says with a smirk. "Get off liam S s Stop!' I squeel. "Okay ill stop only if you kiss me." He says. "Cheaky Bastard!" I yell in his face. "Then I shall never stop!" He laughs and attacks my sides. 

"Liam." is all i can say over my laugher." "Nope" He shakes is head. "oh fine!" I grab the back of his head and smash our lips together.

He is shocked for a second but the smiles into the kiss. Liam wrapes his arms around me neck. I run my hand down the back of his neck and I can feel his shiver under my touch. This boy is wrapped around my finger. I think in mmy head. I move my hand down his abbs and he moans slighty into my mouth. I gasp when i feel a large bulge under my finger tips and Liam slips his tounge in my mouth. Our tounges fight but his wins. I start to unbuckle his pants and he breaks away the kiss. I bit my lip as he rips off his shirt. "Im gonna make you feel so good." He whispers in my ear in his huskie voice sending tingles all through my spine.

i finish unbuckling his pants and he rips them off. I take im shorts off and Liam takes my shirt off. Liam unclasps my bra leaving me bear chested and in my neion pink panties. Liam licks his lips and pulls of my underwear. He lightly licks up my thigh making me shake. He smirks and continues till he head is between my legs. 

"Ready babe." He asks. I nod my head and he jams 2 fingers into me. I arch my back and bit down on my lip. "Ahh liam it feeeellls ssssoo ggggoodd." I stutter and he smiles clrearly pround of himself. He stands up revilling his large erection pressing against his tight boxers. Get on my knees and slowley remove his boxers.

I decide im going to drive him mad so i tease him by lighly licking the top of his dick. "BBaabbee nnoo tteaasing." he studders. I smile "This is your punishment for tickling me." I lighly brush his penis before placing it in my mouth. Liam tilts his head back and closes his eyes 

After liam is about to cum i pull him out of my mouth. "Babe." He whispers. He flips me over and jams his dick into me. "LIAM." i scream. He slaps my bum lightly and goes faster. 

"Im close Kyla!" Liam yells "Me to." I say as I climax all over him. He moans and let out on my stomach.

He lays next to me. "That was better than last time." I nod my head in agreement and he pulls me close to his chest. "I love you Kyla and I always will."

How was that? good? bad? amazing? terrible? sexy? I dont know anymore :) im gonna try and get all the coments that ive gotten so far done tonight but i have school tomorrow so wish me luck ~Anie