Darcey, Niall and Harry

D= darcey H=harry 

H: Hey Darcey wanna come to the beach today?

D: Sure Harry love too!

H: Is it okay if Niall comes he needs to get some sun.

D: Sure ;D 

H: Okay meet you there in 20?

D: Sure thang ;) 

I clicked my phone and set it down on the table. I ran to my room to get my baithing suit on for the beach. By the beach Harry means a private beach that his dad owns that hes never home so Harry takes care of it. 

I picked out a yeollow bakini that tighs on the side of my leg. I threw off my cloths and slipped into the bakikni. I threw a light sun dress over my suit until i got to the beach.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone and headed towards the car. 

By the time I got to the beach Niall and Harry were sitting in the sand just talking. "Hey guys." I wave and smile. 

"Hey Darcey!" Niall yells in his thick irish accent. I smile and he motions to come sit. I take a seat inbetween Harry and Niall. Harry looks down at the ground. "C'mon Harry just ask her." Niall whispers loud enough for me to hear. "Ask me what?"

"This." Harry says as he pins me down on the sand. "Harry what the hell are you doi-" He cuts me off by kissing me." 

As Harry Kisses my neck i feel hands start to untie my bottoms. I look down to see Nialls eyes widen as he removes my bakini bottoms. "That a boy Niall harry says as he climbs off off me. "Guys whats going on?" I ask.

"Oh well Harry was too chicken to ask so i will, Darcey we both really like you and erm we dont want to fight over you to um we were wondering if just this once we could both have you?" Niall sends a wink in my direction. "Um i dont knw guys." I say is i try to cover up my nakedness. "Please Harry and Niall say in unicon. "Okay okay just this once. if it wil shut you two up." I say rolling my eyes. Niall high fives Harry and a start to regreat saying yes.

"Good choice babe." harry says as he starts to remove his swimming trunks. Niall has already removed his and is becomeing hard under my touch. "Darcey this is amazing." Says Niall as i slid my hand up and down his memeber. 

Without me knowing harry slid inside me. "HHHHAAAARRRYyy" I scream and Shake in plesure.

"Yes babe yes!" he yes winking at me as he pumps in and out of me. Niall is sent over the edgde by just watching us and cums all over my hand. "Lets switch Harry youre having all the fun Niall shouts and harry rolls his eyes.

Harry moves to my side and I take his cock in my hands and start to jerk him off. DARECY OH MY GOD." Harry yells and cums. He kisses me passionalty. Niall is pumping in and out and I cum all over his dick. " AHH niall." Niall closes his eyes and cums. Harry lays on my left and Niall on my right. "Thanks babe." Niall whipsers in my ear.

Im so tired yet im sitting at my comuter eating ice cream in my Mr.Grinch pjs. DONT JUDGE ME haha thansk for all the reads and amazing inboxes ive been getting it really makes my day to here what all of you think of this! ~ Anie Oh and sorry this ones so short I had a hard tome with the 3 some part of it!