Morgan and Louis

There was a knock at the door. I walked over and yelled "who is it?" I rolled my eyes at the reponce "It louis." Louis Tomlinson. The badboy at our school. Gets into fights all the time beats up people all the time. He scares me. About a week ago he insidted to take me on a date and of course i said yes even though I didnt want to go. He beat the shit out of the at the table next to us for winking at me and i havent seen him since.

"Babe open up." He says knocking on the door again. "Do NOT call me babe tomlinson!" i spat. "Please just let me in." he says in a pleeding and I decide to give him a chance. "Five minutes." I say opening the door wide enough for him to get in.

Louis walks in and sits on the couch. "I wanted to say i was sorry for what happened at dinner i just felt jelous." He says looking down at the ground and playing with his hands. "Dont be." I say taking a seat next to him.We sit in scilence for a bit when he finally talks, "Your beautful." he says lifting my chin so im looking direcly in his eyes. Right before i was about to answer Louis presses his lips against mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. His hands feel up my body making me moan into the kiss making louis smirk. He pulls away and moves the kisses down to my neck. He searches for my soft spot and finds it right away making me moan.

We lay back on the couch, me ontop. i started palming Louis through his jeans. "M-M-Morgan." he breathes out. I like to see him so weak under my touch. I decide to take the lead. I slowly unbutton his pants while he studies my every move. I pull them down slowly brushing over his member making him furrow his eyebrows.

I pull his pants all the way down to reavil his tight boxers and his going erection. I smirk to myself lighly rubing him making Louis grunt. "Fuck no teasing Morgan." He says but I dont listen. I pull down his boxers then blow my hot breath on the tip of his sex. His breathing becomes heavy as i contiue. I lighly lick his lenth causing him to tilt his head back and sqeeze his eyes shut.

I smirk to my self knowing I have this effect on him. He lets out another throaty moan as I suck on his man hood slowly. I feel him twitch inside my mouth so I take him out and begin to strip.

I pull my shirt and bra off in one swift motion and throw it across the room adding to the pile of Lou's clothing. I climb ontop of him and grind against his dick. He bites his lip and closed his eyes shut in pleasure.

I remove my panties leaving us both fully naked. He smirks at me and pins me underneath him. He rubs his tip up and down my slit making me moan. "L-Louis just fuck me!" I yell, sick of his teasing. "beg babe" he whispers in my ear continuing to tease me. "please Louis I need you in me" I say fisting the couch. "mm" he says in response as he slams into me. I arch my back trying to make him go deeper. he thrusts faster making me come closer to climax.

"Fuck Morgan you're so tight" he says in between moans. "LOUIS" I scream as he hits me g-spot. I run my
Finger nails down his back making red scratch marks. His thrusts become sloppy as beads of sweat form on his forehead. I push his hair back of his forehead, tangling my fingers in his hair as he continues to thrust.

"I'm gonn-" before I can finish my sentence I cum on his manhood. he grunts and pulls out finishing on my stomach.

He collapses on top of me breathing heavy. "wow" he mumbles as he kisses me. "round 2 in the shower!" I say before jumping up and running tithe bathroom Louis hot on my heals.