5 Second of Summer

Once upon a time, long, long ago in the deep dark caves of a Toodleland, there were four boys. They all lived together in that cave and on a good day, they'd make music.

Here's the story of the four boys from...

One Direction.

Liam walked into the living room, containing a concentrated Louis. "Louis, what's up?"
"Leave me alone I'm doing something important, liAm!" Louis said.
"What would that important thing be?" Lima bean asked.
"STUFF!" Loo answered.
"Lou, are you on LSD again?" Leeam asked.
Louis spasm'd out the cave opening.

Harry walked into the area, "LSD?"
Leem nodded and both of them went to go kill birds and squirrels.

When they came back, lim started eating them, "Do you want some?"
"I'm a vegan," harold said.
"MORE FOR ME," Lam said.

Harry started spinning in circles while lami ate his animals. hazza spun so circularly, he started to fly. he flew through the cave ceiling into the clouds. Hardon was so excited that he started yelling, "LICK MY BUTTCRACK!!"

And just like magic, a huge tongue came and licked his booty hole. This made Harry happy, so he screamwd, "CawCACAWWCAWMEOWWOOFTWEETTWEET."

After he stopped screaming in pleasure, he felt a kick in his belly. He knew it was happening. Soon, a middle aged woman crawled out of Hawaii's stomach and curled up in his arms, "dada?''