Part 3: Reunited

Mitch's POV

Me and Rob are just cleaning the house for Jerome and Preston's arrival when we hear a knock on the door. We drop our stuff and go to the door.

We weren't expecting any visitors.

Rob opens the door and we are surprised with 2 friendly faces. Jerome and Preston.

"Surprise!" they yell at the same time.

"Oh my gawd." I say and I jump ontop of Jerome.

We hear Preston and Rob laugh and the door closes.

OMG!!! Jerome and Preston got here early!!!

"Biggums, it's been too long." I say

"It sure has." Jerome says laughing

I get off of him and stand up helping Jerome up as well. Once we are standing, I give him a big bacca hug and I kiss his soft lips.

Oh how I miss those soft loving lips of his.

We break apart and walk into the house to see Preston and Rob making out on the couch.

Me and Jerome sneek up behind them and scare the shit out of them.

They both scream like little girls and me and Jerome just burst out laughing.

Rob's POV

Mitch and Jerome are outside so me and Preston go inside.

We sit on the couch and we talk for a minute or so and then Preston moves closer to me and he starts kissing/making out with me. We didn't notice that Mitch and Jerome came in because the next thing I know, I screamed like a little girl from Mitch and Jerome scaring the shit out of me and Preston.

"What the hell guys?" I ask

"What?!" Mitch says

"Can't have some fun lil woofy." Jerome says laughing

"I am not little Jayrum." I say laughing

"Touché." Jerome says and I just laugh.

"So me and Rob planned out the evening for all of us. Wanna get a head start and go now or wanna chillax for a while." Mitch says

"Well, what will we be doing?" Preston asks

Me and Mitch smirk and look at eachother, "It's a surprise." Me ans Mitch say at the same time looking at Preston and Jerome who have a little of fear and confusion on their faces.

Me and Mitch just laugh.

"So are we gonna start now or chillax for a while?" I ask

"Let's chillax. Plain rides can be tiring." Jerome says cuddling beside Mitch.

"Yeah, I agree with Jerome on this." Preston says cuddling beside me.

BTW My MC's. During POV's, when the words are like "this" it means that it's who evers POV's thoughts. Just a little heads up so you don't get confused. ;)