|ONE|

|Seulrin's POV|

Today is the day I've been waiting for. We're finally breathing the same air and were just miles apart.

I knew that I would not be able to see you in person but by just hearing your voice would be enough. I was just a typical poor fangirl who couldn't afford a ticket..but i will be going to the venue testing my luck to see you.

How i wish I was there seeing his smile and laugh up close.
If I as really able to go, I'll shout,

"Seokmin Seulrin loves you!"

I want to see how the hell he'll react when i say these words to him but..

"SEULRIN-AH!" My best friend, Haerin shouted making me to snap out of my daydream aigoo.

"WHAT?!?" I said with annoyance painted on my facen

"I've been talking here for hours but you're just spacing out!" she blurted.

"Mianhae, It's just that i can't wait to hear his voice." I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Don't get to excited ok? We're here! So pack your things up!" she said, smiling.

L.O.A.D.I.NG

"What?! We're already here? You mean, outside the venue? Are you sure?!" Woahh so that means I'd been daydreaming for hours aigoo mianhae besty.

"Daebak!" Haerin exclaimed as soon as she gets out of the car. When i pee outside, there were like thousands of people waiting.

"Waaah im envious~" I said. These people were so lucky they were going to see SEVENTEEN in person. Why am i so poor? huhuhuhu.

"Let's just go wait at the side. There's a lot of people in the front! It's crowded there!" Haerin said while examining the place.

"Hmm..okay. I'll go to the restroom." I said, following her.

When i got inside the hall way, It was empty so i randomly sing "Dream" by suzy and baekhyun, I really like this song because Seokmin sang it in masked singer. And the echoes in the hall were nice hahahaha.

When im about to reach the chorus a guy bump me and whisper these words to my ears.

"I still love your voice."

Then he walks away without saying another word.

Owkaayy..that was creepy he's wearing all black with a mask on his face but he smell nice though hahahaha.

And also when our gazed met his eyes were mesmerizing like its full of passion.

"Hmm..will i able to meet you again?" I whispered to myself.

I didn't realized i was standing there for minutes I was so drown in my thoughts. Haerin might be worrying about me.

After i got from the restroom i go straight to her. She said that many people were already entering the venue.I sighed.

What does it feels like seeing them in person I've been trying my best to catch their attentions when they're having a menpa on twitter but i always end up getting ignored.

How i wish this time they'll get noticed me.