|FIVE|

|Seulrin's POV|

"Seokmin what do you m-mean?" I stutter. My heart beats so fast..the love of my life is in front of me right now.

We just keep staring each other. Until he break the silence.

"You're the girl I've been looking for." He said. I stared at him with a confused look.

"I've known you but not by your name but by your voice." He said.

"I noticed you on one of our menpas and i stalked you. I saw your song cover and i listened to it. Your voice was beautiful. I was about to reply on your tweet but the app just crashed"

He said, while playing with his fingers.

Im just speechless..i want to scream but there is something that hinders me.

"I tried to find your tweet again but it's gone. I searched for your name everytime were having a menpa but there's none like your's."

He said continuing his explanation.

Ok i regret changing my name on twitter. What the heck am i thinking at that time and change my UN to SEOKMIN'S FOREHEAD.

"And now im so happy i got to meet you again. I feel hopeless when i didn't see you in the crowd a while ago. I thought i will never got the chance to meet you again but now..your here with me"

He said while smiling and looking straight to my eyes.

Tears started to fell from my cheeks. So this is what they called tears of joy. I can feel the overflowing happiness in my heart. I just can't help not to cry..

"Shh..don't cry" he said as he cupped my face.

"I just c-can't help it" i whispered. My voice is shaking i still can't believe that this is happening..

Then suddenly he let go of me. I felt so empty.