|THREE|

|Seulrin's POV|

Im such a crying mess right now.
Why are they taking so long..
I want to go home and cry it all up until i fall asleep.
So i can forget the pain for a while.

I rested my head on my knees still feeling hopeless.
Then someone tap my shoulder.

"Umm..Ms i noticed that you've been there since the start of the fanmeet.Would you like to enter the venue? I can't promise that they're still there..but atleast try right?.Im just tryin to cheer you up"

A man said with a STAFF tag on his shirt.

"c-can i? " I asked. My voice is still shaking because im in a verge of crying again.

"Well..yes!" He said. Then he motion me to follow him inside..

We're on our way to the place where his voice lingers a while ago. I don't know why but im really nervous.

"We're here." he said opening the door.

"Woaahhh~" That's all i can say.

I can't utter any other words. It was beautiful i still can see the fallen confetti and those paper planes in stage..

I suddenly became emotional..how i wish i was part of this..

"Umm...i have to leave just take your time..i hope this helps you a bit."

He handed me a ball with a signature..i stared at him at awe.

"Oh my..thank for this. This really helps a lot!"

I said while smiling and staring at the ball with Seokmin's signature on it.

I look at him again but he's already gone. Uhh that was fast.

I examined the whole place its really beautiful. I know there are a lot of memories formed in here but im not a part of it. I sigh..

When will I..

"SEOKMIN AH I WILL MEET YOU SOON AFTER I GRADUATE JUST WAIT" I screamed that echoes on the whole place.

"I don't think i can wait that long." I heard a voice.

Oh no no that's not a ghost right?!? OMG!
I scan the place again im all alone there's no other people here. Im getting scared..Eomma~

Then someone pull me into a hug. Then i cry..

"I've waited for this for a long time. I can't believe i get to hear your voice in person. I missed it so much" He said while letting go of me.

"Seokmin what do you m-mean?" I stutter. My heart beats so fast..the love of my life is in front of me right now.