Working With Mr Bad Boy Description

((This is the rewritten version of WWMBB. The old version is no longer available.))
All Rights Reserved
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claudia's life was normal. She wasn't the type to stay up partying all night or the type that would talk back to teachers or the type that would do... well anything that could be considered rebellious. Unless you classified staying up until 3am reading or watching Netflix with her cat Gerald 'rebellious'.

That was until Claudia found herself in a messy situation that got her locked up with none other than Adrian Kings. A narcissistic jackass that she absolutely hated.

Being stuck in a jail cell with a notorious bad boy was not what Claudia had planned for her Friday night but now that that's done she's going to get dragged into Adrian's life and everything will be turned upside down.

Claudia finds herself getting involved in more and more of Adrian's issues and she'll have to work with him in more ways than one to get herself out of them.

Can Claudia handle Adrian's egotistical and bad boy ways? And is there love on the horizon or is that just a storm filled with a whole lot of trouble?