It was some kind of Kiss (Kouha x reader)

You dodge quickly. Using the hilt of your sword to get some quick leverage. You begin to pour your magoi into the sword. You swing it down. Creating a fissure across the plains. It scares away the bandits that threatened the caravan you were traveling in. You look back at the frightened travelers. Adjusting the wrap of cloth around your head and chest you return to the caravan then the cheers insue. There was a celebration. The caravan could afford it since you were so close to the capital of the Kou Empire. You sleep soundly and wake up when one of the cooks tells you it's time for the stop. You jump off of the caravan. This is it. Your time to prove you are capable of being a warrior for the Kou Empire. You explore the town. Most of the women giggle and point at you. You sigh and walk away quickly. You were to infiltrate the palace. Not to steel, but to prove your worth as a solider. After exploring Rakushou. You reach the palace and walk around its entire perimeter walls. Most of them are high, and the trees have been planted to that no one can use them to jump in. You wait until dark. You wait for about an hour. The guards walk slowly. And there lantern light isn't very bright. You climb one of the many trees that are outside the palace. You draw your sword and dive at the soldiers when they cross under the tree. Their screams are short lived as you quickly knock them out. You stack there bodies against the palace walls and jump. Still missing the top. You jump again this time using your sword to stab into the wall and swing your body upwards. You make it over but not before you fall ackwardly on something. Or rather someone. You land ackwardly. Your legs around the person's face and your head to the ground. You look up and notice a woman? A very girlish man? Looking at you. Curiousity in every fiber of there being. Who ever they are. They're absolutely gorgeous, you jump at the thought. You quickly try to run but suddenly your tackled to the ground. You notice the beautiful person is missing. They're probably the one who tackled you. You quickly roll into your back and draw your sword.

"Women can't play with sharp things!" You grunt, how did they know you were a female?!

You hid it perfectly well actually! You kick out. Now you know who ever it was was a guy. You stand and draw magoi into your sword. Breathing in you lift your sword. It begins to glow with all the magoi your pouring into it. You dash forward. Your sword is blocked with a suddenly large one-sided blade. You jump back, just in time. The sword would have cut you if you didn't.

"Wooow! Your really agile! And good with a sword considering your obviously a girl with low class!" The boy laughs.

In that moment, you jab around his space. Most of the time missing but you do get some of his hair. At that point your punched roughly. You fall to your side and roll. Just in time. The one sided blade keeps getting bigger. You put your sword back in its sheath. You take steps back. You gather magoi in your sword, breathing in and out.

"Giving up?!" Who ever this boy was, he charged blindly.

You unsheath your sword quickly, and charge. The boy had no time to move. You will win. But it was blocked in alsmost an instant. All of your magoi was was forced against someone. Who didn't even fall back or even take half a step. You fall to your knees. Your swor was in bad condition after that. The metal was chipping away. You used up to much magoi . You lookup to see an imposing man. His red hair in stark contrast to the moonlit sky. That finally reviled who you've been fighting.

"Oh no.." you stand quickly. Your head scarf was falling off before you noticed and was as the one around your body.

"You really are a girl!" You see the imperial Prince laugh.

You remain silent. You just wanted to become a soldier. Not arrested for attempted assassination! Worse. Death.

"This wasn't ment to happen! I just wanted to be a soldier!" You feel tears gather in your eyes.

"Well, you can be." You look up. Recognizing Kouen Ren, first Imperial Prince of the Kou Empire. "You've certainly proved your worth on the battle field. You've captured a dungeon haven't you?"

"No. I'm originally from Kou but travelled to Riem to be a gladiator." You stay on your knees. You still can't trust them.

"Really now. You'll be a valuable asset. Though your talents are wasted being just a mere soldier. Why not strive higher? A general perhaps." You smile widely.

"Is that..possible for me?!" He just chuckles.

"En! You can't just say that to trespassers! What if she killed or hurt someone important?" The boy is cute, even when angry.

"It did seem she was keeping up just fine. Give it a chance Kouha." Kouen waves off his worries.

"Now, as I said before. I think your talents are better spent elsewhere. Why not protecting members of the royal family?" You gasp and he chuckles more.

"I couldn't possibly-!"

"Sure if En says it's okay you can come with me!" Kouha who you just learned. Extended a hand to you.

You look at Kouen who just nods and you take Kouha's hand. He helps you stand.

"We're going to have so much fun. It'll be fun having a new sparing partner!"

You smile at his enthusiasm.