Discovered

NOTE: THIS STORY IS IN THE U.S., BUT IT IS MIXED WITH JAPANESE THEMES. THE CHARACTERS ARE ANIME-form. --there will be gay sexual content in this story, viewer discretion is advised.--

Please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm.." I let out as I stretch.

I walk over to look out of the hotel window, which has a perfect view of the beach.

"Wow..it looks so awesome out there! I'm glad my last day in California is sunny."

I decided last night that I would try to make today memorable. First, the beach, next, maybe the mall..then I'll go to eat at someplace that they don't have in my home state of Virginia..

I walk over to my suitcase, taking out my swimming shorts and my swimsuit cover, which looks more like a summer dress. I don't really care though. You see, I'm often thought to be a girl. Therefor, I don't feel too weird dressing like one. Besides, back when my family was alive, my older sister always liked to play dress up games with me, so I'm just used to it now.

"Let's see..room key, phone, sunscreen, towel..seems like I have everything."

With that, I leave the room and head out to the beach.

I take off my shoes on the wooden walkway that leads to the beach, before stepping into the smooth, hot sand.

"Ouch!" I say, quickly jogging down to the clear blue ocean water, cooling my feet. I find a clear space and lay out my towel, placing my shoes and beach bag on it.

Just as I'm about to take off my swimsuit cover, I hear people coming towards me.

"Excuse me, ma'am.." The lady in the front says.

I pretend not to hear her, hoping that she wasn't talking to me. Sadly, I was wrong. I feel her tapping my shoulder, saying, "ma'am?" once again.

I turn to face her. I didn't pay attention to her the first time I looked at her, but I must say, she's beautiful.

She has back length, wavy, red hair..silver eyes, and she's really..busty, if you know what I mean. I guess she has that..naughty school teacher look.

"Yes?"

She smiles at me, looks around at the 6 men with her, and then turns back to me.

I'm sure you probably wouldn't be expecting this, but I'm a producer in a very popular modeling industry. And I must say, you would be a perfect model..with your silky looking, short, brown hair.. Your light blue eyes.." She looks at my chest and then back into my eyes.

"You may be lacking a bit it the breast department, but we can easily take care of that."

(*sigh* of course this would happen. I don't know why I thought I wouldn't be mistaken today..)

"I..uh..I'm really sorry, ma'am--"

"Oh, sorry. My name is Devon, Devon rein."

"Riiight..anyway, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a boy."

Her expression changes to shock.

"R-really? I'm sorry, but you're so beautiful!"

I giggle, feeling both awkward and flattered.

"Thanks. I get mixed up a lot, so I'm used to it."

She gathers her group into a small circle, whispering, before they all turn back to me.

"Will you please still consider being a model for our agency?"

One of the men asks.

"I don't even live anywhere near here!"

"Oh, it's fine Hun. We have three locations: Washington, Florida, and here in California.

We can buy you a home, as a gift for joining us; if you do join, that is." Devon states.

"But..I don't know anything about modeling!"

I protest.

"It's fairly easy. All you really have to do is pose for cameras. You'll be a fashion magazine model. We'll dress you up in some of our clients' latest clothing products, put some makeup on you..which with your natural beauty, you shouldn't need much of--"

"D-did you say..latest fashion and..makeup?"

"Yes, why?" She asks in confusion.

(Darn it, sis..thanks to you, I'm actually contemplating this!)

"*sigh*..can you give me..a week to think about it?"

Her smile widens as she nods excitedly. "Of course!"

She digs into her beach bag and pulls something out, handing it to me.

"Here's my card. The department I work in is actually in Florida, so if you'd like to join and transfer to one of the states we're in, I really hope you'd choose mine."

I nod. "Florida would actually be better for me anyway. I'll call you by Friday, okay?"

"Alright. Thank you for considering it, this really means a lot to us.. Oh, silly me, almost forgot..what is your name?"

"I'm, E-Eathen Ray."

"Such a lovely name for such a lovely person. Thanks again!"

She turns around, shouting, "let's go, men!"

before jogging away with her group.

I look down at the card once more before placing it into my beach bag.

(That can wait. I have all week to think. Besides--)

"I still need to enjoy my vacation while I can!"

I yell aloud, as I jump into the cool, yet comforting ocean.

--that night--

"That feels better.."

I turn off the water and step out of the shower, drying myself and then wrapping the towel around my waist to go get my clothes from my suitcase.

I decide to only put on my dark blue boxers, since the temperature in the room is good, and honestly, I'm too lazy to put my pajamas on.

After laying down, I picked up Devon's card, which I had tossed onto the nightstand when I came in.

"Siss..what do you think I should do..?"

I place the card back onto the nightstand, turn off the lamp, and slowly drift to sleep.