Devon's pov

I arrived at my little Eathen's home around 7am.

*ding-dong*

He opens the door, looking as if he had just woke up. And judging by his slurred words, I'm probably right.

"Ey, Deevon. C'mon in."

"Eathen, you alright dear?" I ask as I follow him inside and sit down on the sofa.

"Mm..yeah. I woke up at midnight and..couldn't fall asleep again 'till about 4."

"Oh dear..I'm sorry to do this to you, but we need to be leaving fairly soon. Can you hurry and get ready?"

"Yeah." He drags himself up the stairs, and I can't help but to giggle.

After around thirty minutes, he comes back down and we leave for the school.

"So, you've made a friend already?"

"Mhm" he say excitedly.

"Who is it?"

"He's actually my neighbor, apparently. We met on the way back from the shoot. He's pretty cool, and he actually didn't mistake me for a girl!"

"Well, that's good!" I say as we pull into the school parking lot.

"Well, let's go check this place out, shall we?"

"Okay!"

We walk into the school's office to get his uniform and schedule. However, we were both surprised when we got there.

"Oh, hello! You must be our new student, Eathen! You're even more pretty in person than on the picture!"

"Pretty..?" He questions.

"Well, yes. Anyway, here is your uniform and schedule."

She hands him the schedule, which I look over while he examines his uniform.

"Th-this is..a girls uniform, isn't it?"

"Why, yes. Are you not--oh my.."

The woman at the desk seems to have just realized that Eathen is a boy. 'Male' is clearly marked on his papers, if the name isn't a big enough give away..

"I'm so sorry, sir! The school superintendent thought you were a girl, so he sent this.."

"*sigh* it's fine. Can I get a male uniform soon though?"

"Y-yes sir!"

After that incident, we went to visit Eathen's teachers. They were all teacher I had at some point in school, so I knew most were pretty nice.

We took Eathen's supplies to his locker, putting on a lock afterwards. Now we're at his home.

"Well, Eathen, besides the uniform..think you'll have any problems with the school?"

"Nah. The teachers seem pretty cool, and I have a friend there..I think it'll be fine."

"Good. Now, if you need anything, call me. And have fun tomorrow!"

"Thanks Devon! Bye."

As I drive away, I notice him walking away from his home.

(Going to see him, huh?)