chapter 10

Steve's pov

Fury gave Nat and I a mission to take down another Hyrda base.

"ready Nat"

"yeah lets go" she said with a cold tone

"are you ok?"

"fine"
she flew the jet to Russia and the hydra base was not to far from were we landed.
the base had at least 15 guards surrounding the property.

"ok you take right I-"
but Natasha was already running to the base. I tried to call after her but she didn't care. I chased after her and began taking out guards. I kicked and punched till they were unconscious, but Natasha didn't hesitate to shoot their head or heart. I saw her break their necks too. we ran into the base and took out more agents. the leader was in a room near the back of the building.
Natasha shot him in the head, I pulled out the bomb and set it for 5 minuets. we got out safely and the base exploded.

"Nat what you did back their. that's not how we do things. remember shoot to injur and let the bomb do the rest why do you think all of a sudden you can kill people?" I asked once we were in the jet

"that's who I am Steve."

"not anymore"

"it always was I tried so hard to keep the monster in. but I cant hold it back anymore."

"Nat you need to" I said

"no! dont tell me what to do Rogers! I can be however I want"

"but Nat its changing you!"

"ive always been like this Steve I kill people, im cold hearted-"

"if you want to be like that than why are you an avenger! Natasha we dont kill people!"

"you know what Rogers your right I have no idea why im here"

"well you better figure it out!"
the rest of the ride was silence. we arrived back at SHIELD and Natasha and I went straight to Fury.

"mission debrief"

"base successfully taken down sir" I said

"im leaveing"

"what?" Fury asked

"im done being an avenger" Natasha said

"ok I give you permission to go"
Nat left the room me hot on her tail. I graved her wrist to make her face me

"Nat im sorry please don't leave because of me"

"its not you Steve im tired of playing nice im just done!"
she slammed her door closed.
a tear rolled down my cheek followed by many more.

what was I thinking!
I shouldn't have said that maybe then she would have stayed.

the next morning Natasha was gone. Fury told the whole team and they were grieving.

"why would she leave"? Clint asked

"because she was done being good" I said

"what?"
all the avengers turned to mr

"on our mission she killed people I told her if you want to be like that why are you here. she agreed and said I wasn't the reason she left. she said she was done being good."

"so now she is a villan?"

"maybe I don't know!" I said

"she also said she cant keep the monster in anymore" I continued

"this is bad" Tony said

"what could have caused her to release it" Bruce asked

"Bucky" I whispered

"who do you speak of?!" Thor boomed

"Bucky. Natasha knows him from her red room life he must have triggered memories"

"looks like it." Tony said

"what do we do?" Clint asked

"we find Nat and help her bring her back to the avengers " I said

"lets go!"

--------------------------

Natashas pov

i had let the monster out something i promised myself I wouldn't do. all my memories came flooding back in i tried so hard to push them out. the monster had been set free and it was never going away.

natalia alinovna romanova

black widow

hospital fire

Ivan
everything was coming back.

i was sitting in my apartment far from the avengers.

"news just in a bank had just been robbed gun shots were heard by civilian's and people are dear- "

i shut off the TV and put my suit on. i had made a few changes instead of blue electricity it was now red, my gauntlets were to kill and my suit now had a hood. I left my house and ran to the bank.
I heard gun shots from inside and burst through the doors.

"drop the gun or someone's going to get hurt" I shouted

"black widow new suit i see" one of the crew members sneered
he never dropped his gun. i ran at him and took his gun and shot him with it. i shot the rest of the crew. the money lay by one of the crew members, i grabbed them and gave them to one of the workers. from outside I heard jet engines and I quietly left the bank.

Steve's pov

I enters the building and people were dead on the ground. a woman was holding the money bags so I approached her.

"mam can you tell me what happened?"

"a-a woman with a black suit and a hood black widow. she came in and shot the crew to death."

"what about the dead civilians?"

"the crew killed them after they were forced to tell them were the money was"

"thank you mam"
I went back to the jet and told the avengers what the woman told me.

"we have to stop her she cant just kill people" Tony said

"i know we will and we'll bring her back to SHIELD"

HEY GUYS i was so upset to write this chapter I couldn't picture Natasha as a villan so hopefully I did ok!

if you guys have anything you want to happen in the story comment and ill see what I can do

love 10starlight