chapter 18

Steve's pov

it's been 5 days since Wanda left. everyone is ok but we miss her. especially Bucky and Nat. Wanda was the only other girl Avenger. She was like a sister to her.
and Bucly. the day he told Wanda he loved her, she had to go. he really misses her comfort.
hopefully she will be back soon or Bucky will bring her back himself.

Natashas Pov

since I fractured my arm im off mission duty till I heal. so im really bored.

*knock knock*

"hey Steve"

"hey"

"what's up?"

"since your off mission duty for another two weeks I asked Fury if the avengers could have a week off"

"what did he say?"

"yes"

"yay!! we should all go on vacation"

"way ahead of you Tony just booked all 8 of us a plane ticket to a beach house he owns on his private island"

"8? their is only 7 of us"

"I invited Wanda, the professor said she is making great progress but still encourages her not to use her powers on the trip"

"thank you Steve I love you"

"love you too. but Bucky doesn't know about Wanda its a surprise"

"he'll love it"
I packed a suit case with shorts and tank tops and bathing suits. Tony decided to leave at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow. Wanda would be meeting us their.
night came and I crawled into bed. I couldn't sleep that quickly without Steve, and he knew that. minutes later I felt strong warm arms wrap around my torso.

"sleep now Natasha"
I rested comfortablely in his arms and eventually fell asleep.
--------------------------------

"Nat? time to wake up"

"ugh! its so early though"

"you can sleep on the flight."
I got out of bed and cleaned up. we met the team on the roof and I could tell Bucky was sad he was going on a trip without Wanda.
I heard the door to the roof open again. everyone looked and was shocked.

"Wanda!"
Bucky ran to her and swung her around in his arms.

"I missed you too Bucky"
he put her down and they kissed. the team greeted Wanda and then boarded our private jet.
I sat next to Steve and put my head on his lap. he played with my hair and stroked my head.

"ill wake you up when we get their"
Steve's soothing voice let me fall asleep.

"Natasha we're here!"
I sat up feeling awake.

"how was your sleep?"
Steve asked

"good, I should use your lap as a pillow more often."
he just laughed and grabbed my hand.
the view from the house was amazing. the bright blue sea on the sand, palm trees the color of a lime. it was stunning.

"lets go swimming!!"
Wanda shouted

"im in"
we raced upstairs together and got changed.
I wore a black full piece with a hole on my back and gold outline of the bathing suit.
Wanda had a purple bikini with ties at each hip for show.
no one else seemed to be ready so we ran outside onto the sand.

"its amazing!!"
Wanda shouted

"Wanda I have a fun prank!"
I explained my plan to her and she agreed.

Steve's pov

I was getting changed into my trunks and was about to open my bedroom door when I heard Wanda scream. I raced outside followed by the team. the sun hurt my eyes but i didn't care.

"Wanda!! Natasha!!!"

"NOW!"
water splashed all over us. Natasha and Wanda came out of their hiding spot and laughed hysterically.

"come on im not even in my swim trunks!" Tony and Bruce complained

"your in for it now."
I said
Bucky and I raced to our girls. they screamed and laughed as they ran from us. we caught up to them and managed to sling them over our shoulders, I was careful to avoid Natashas arm.

"put me down!!"
they said in between laughs
Bucky and I ran into the water already in swim trunks and threw the girls in.

when they resurfaced Bucky and I high fived.

"are we even now?"
Natasha asked

"yeah"
I walked to her and kissed her lips.
we hung out in the water when the rest of the team came in.
the water was nice and it was clear.

"lets play truth or dare water addition!!"
Clint shouted

the vacation was supposed to be fun right? I and everyone agreed.

"Wanda truth or dare"
Tony asked

"dare"

"Wanda I dare you to hold your breath underwater for 40 seconds."

"what if I cant do it?"

"than you have to kiss Bruce on the lips for 5 seconds"

"fine."

I watched Wanda did a handstand and eventually came up out of breath.

"sorry Wanda 32 seconds pucker up"

she walked over to Bruce and both stared at eachother awkwardly

"just do it!"
Clint said
the kissed and the five seconds were up.

"ok she is not doing that again"
Bucky said putting an arm around her torso

"jealous much"

"shut up Tony"

"I think its cute"
Wanda placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Steve truth or dare"
Wanda asked

"um...dare"

"I dare you too do a belly flop"

"fine"
we walked over to the dock. I jumped off landing on my stomach. I followed the team back to our original spot

"Steve you are sunburned!!"
Bruce joked

"yeah yeah the belly flop hurt ok"
the rest of the night was just hanging out with the team. i really missed having down time with them.

"Steve im going to bed"
Natasha told

"ok meet you there"
Natasha can sleep without me but it usually takes a lot longer. im not sure why. i guess she has nightmares when she is alone, that's how she grew up alone.
i left the team and went upstairs.

"thanks Steve"

"i love you ill do anything for you"

"love you too."
she kissed my cheek and fell asleep with her head on my chest.

hi guys! first of all I want to thank everyone for 600+ reads!! also about the story I thought it would be nice to have at least two chapters when the team can just hang out and bond.
so next chapter will be about their vacation and then back to normal work.

love
10starlight