Moving in?

Y/n Pov

You awaken in a room not familiar to you, your confused as where you are. You sit up to be greeted by Sam who is bringing in a plate of fluffy pancakes topped with syrup and different types of fruit.

"Sam!" You shout as you try to get up, but fall to the floor. A sharp pain goes up your leg and chest. Sam rushes to your side, setting the pancakes to the side and helping you up. He sits you back on the bed and places the pancakes upon your lap. He smiles at you and sits down next to you sneaking a piece of the pancake off your plate and into his mouth.

"SAM! You brought the pancakes in for me and then steal them!" You giggle and lightly punch him on the arm. He blushes and only stares at your face as studying it. The silence is killing you.

"Sooooo Sa-" You get interrupted by Taurtis Yelling out Sam's name

"Sorry y/n, Seems like Taurtis needs me" Sam stands up and exits the room. A couple minutes later Sam enters with Taurtis following him. You giggle as Taurtis is being dragged by Sam. Sam seemed to be freaking out.

"Sam? Taurtis? Whats wrong?" You asked

"Uhh Mine and Tautis Ex's May be here and are looking for you...." Sam looked down

"OMGAWSH DO I NEED TO HIDE?!" i shouted

"Calm down! lower your voice!" Taurtis hushed me. i calmed down and tried to stand up but fell

"Owww" i held the side of my body in pain

"SAM IS SOMEONE HERE!?" A females voice called out... it sounded like...?!.. that was.. that is.. YUKI!.. I jumped up and out the window i went. I landed on the ground with a thud, i regained my balance and ran down the side of the building. behind me, both Taurtis and Sam followed. They had been injured from the fall but kept running. soon enough we arrived at my secret base. hidden in a forest, a small mound of dirt hiding it. I entered followed by the boys.

"WOW, This place is huge" Taurtis shouted, I held my hand over his mouth to quiet him but he just licked it. I moved my hand away wiping it on Sam's face.

"Ewww y/n" Sam wiped his face. "So what is this place?"

"My Secret Hideout." I said.