Laughing

Maya and Josh sat facing each other but not saying anything.
Maya pov
I needed to get that off my chest, but I have a feeling that Josh will tell his friends or the Mathews and I promised my mom I wouldn't  speak of that. The time was going by so slow, I thought I would be all crushing over Josh but today was different. Josh still looked stunning but he also seemed like a normal person. As I was thinking of Josh I saw his eyes tear up. What? Why is he crying? Is he thinking of something? Or someone? I really wanted to ask Josh these questions, but I didn't want it to seem like I was looking into his eyes. Even though I was, why does he have such amazing eyes like.........
"What", I lost my train of thought when I looked up from hearing his words.
"Huh"
"You where looking at me" Josh smirked at me. Oh god why does he have to be so perfect.
I could feel my cheeks burning up so I looked away from Josh hoping he wouldn't notice. He started laughing.
"You can blush" he said laughing so hard.
We had an awkward conversation of blushing and laughing. I didn't know he was this funny he told jokes and I totally forgot I told him about me dad.

Hi sorry a for not posting but school is getting in the way and I made the school soccer team! Comment what should happen in the next chapter love you

💕💕💕🔥🔥