Josh's secret

Josh pov
When me and Maya were laughing I felt like it was my turn to share my secret, I have so many I just don't know which one to choose. Should I do something that doesn't count or something personal?
"Josh," Maya looked at me saying softly. I love when she does that.
"Yeah"
"You do know I'm not leaving her until you tell me the secret your hiding. I told you mine and I'm waiting for an exchange." Maya looked concerned in a way like she was scared my secret was worse than hers, but that couldn't be possible Maya's secret was full of tears and violence. Wait. That's kinda like mine. Hers is still worse.
"Ok" I took a deep breath in ready to share my secret.
Maya's pov
I was quite concerned for Josh he looked really scared to tell me like his secret had something to do with like running away or stealing. But then when he said it I was stunned how could he do that I never picture Josh doing THAT.
Josh's pov
2 mins earlier
"Ok so one day when I was in Philli I bet on a horse to win."
"That's not bad at all," Maya laughed.
"I'm not done yet. I lost the bet and lost almost all of my parents money. When my mom told the horse people to get it back one of her excuses was that I was under aged, which and true. But then I got arrested because of being under aged and the cop thought I looked like the Philli serial killer and they put me on trial. They arrested me and I was in jail for 6 months. When my brother found out he told Tapanga and she came and told the judge why I wasn't and I had to experience going to jail for something I didn't do. And if you ever go to jail everyone acts tough and if you say 1 thing wrong you will pay."
Maya sat quietly. I told you mine wasn't as bad as hers mabey she thought I would relate to her but it was just jail.
Maya's pov
DANG I DIDNT EXPECT THAT WOW!

There it is Josh's secret. If you were thinking it would be something different sorry. But I am SO SO SO SO sorry for not posting I had so much school work and stuff like that my school soccer team made it to the championships and we are playing on Halloween. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment what should happen in the next

Ily💕