"What have I done"

Maya's POV
"Soooo... That happened", I said with the biggest smile on my face.
"Yeah. Hey what do ya know detention is over do you have anywhere to be?" Josh asked me.
"Well I have to study with Riley, Farkle, and Lucas. You wanna come?"
I was crossing my fingers behind my back, praying that he would say yes. But I didn't know what everyone's reaction would be if I told them.
"Sure."
YES!
"But what would your friends say if I showed up?"
"Well...We just just have to see," I then grabbed his hand and ran out the door to get my papers and leave for Topanga's.

"HEY MAYA HOW WAS DEtention.. why is Josh here?"
I could tell Riley was worried and already knew but the sound of 'why would you do this' and 'wait what's happening' in her voice, made me question why I did bring Josh here.
"Well..um..you see.."
"I kissed Maya," Josh spoke over me.
"What," Riley said looking sad and happy at the same time.
"When did this happen," I heard Lucas say with jealousy in his voice.
"During detention. It just kinda happened," I told Lucas walking towards him, touching his shoulder.
When my hand touched his arm he stepped back, gathered his papers and left glaring at Josh. I looked down at my feet rocking back and forth on the heels.
"I think I should go. Bye Maya," Farkle said giving me a side hug and leaving.
"Well, that was unexpected," Riley looked at me, crossing her arms.
"Riley I'm sorry I didn't know this was going to happ-" Riley then cut me off.
"Maya my uncle. My uncle. I understand how  you've had a crush on him. But kissing him! Maya! How could you!"
"Riley I'm sorry."
"Yeah of course you are. I have to go. Bye Maya" she grabbed all of her stuff and continued to walk out the door but stopped.
"My best friend Josh. Really?!" Then she walked out the door, looking at her books and mumbling to herself.

I walked up to Josh, kissed his cheek "I'm sorry Josh," I rubbed his arm, and walked out of the door.
Josh's POV
What have I done.

I'm so sorry for not posting I have been through a lot these few months and haven't had the time to think of what to do. And since it's a Saturday I thought I would write this while watching the Arrow😂 I will soon hopefully write the next chapter in less than 2 weeks😂🙏🏼

Ily💕