~Swimming~

Lucy's POV
Natsu has grown a lot in about 3 weeks already. He's now 6 and can talk normally. But he's really energetic and never stops talking. Me and Natsu went to the guild and I stared at jobs while Natsu played around with Happy.
"Hey Natsu, Happy I found a job that all three of us can go on. It's for a birthday party. A little girl wants to see a wizard use there magic for entertainment, so you can use your magic to impress them and afterwards go swimming with the other kids in their pool." I said.
"Cool Luce." He Said. He started calling me that 8 days ago. I asked him if he remembered anything, like if he can remember Natsu originally and him calling me that, or any of our missions. He said "No, but it felt right for him to call me Luce." I didn't really push the subject, and just went with it.

Happy's POV
Me, Natsu, and Lucy went to this house where many kids and adults welcomed us. Natsu was staring at the cake and kids. Lucy was talking to the grown ups. And I got tackled by a bunch of other kids, they all started to pull my wings, tail, and ears. They also asked me a lot of questions like "Why are you blue?" Or "How can you fly?" They were really annoying.

Natsu's POV
When we went inside this house we went into the living room. There was balloons, cake, presents, and a lot of people all in one place. There was a sign that said Happy Birthday on the wall. And a lot of kids messing with Happy. I was staring at the cake, while standing by Luce who was talking with the girl's parents. Then I was told to stand in the middle of the room, and demonstrate my magic. So I did what I was told, and showed them my magic. I lit my fists on fire. Then I heard "ohh and ahhs!!" Then I started to make images with my fire. Like birds, and leaves. Then for my final I showed an image of Fairy Tails guild mark logo. At the end of my show, they all clapped and cheered. I quickly waved with a big grin and stood by Luce. She patted me on the back, and then took my place. She pulled out one of her golden keys.
"Open gate of the lion, Leo!" She yelled. A bright light started to appear, and then a lion came out of nowhere.
"At your service my lady." He said to Luce. I don't know why but I didn't trust this guys guts. Then he took Luce's hand, and KISSED. Thats right he kissed Luce, MY LUCE!!! That's when I got an angry expression on my face, but held onto my anger. Lucy introduced this Leo the Lion to the kids. They all said hi back. He waved, and smiled then disappeared. The audience clapped, and cheered for Luce and then she left. We all went outside, and I swam in the pool while Luce just put her legs in the water. Happy escaped from the kids, and was sleeping in Luce's lap.

When we left we had just walked down a few blocks, then I said "Do you like Leo?"

Lucy's POV
I was walking with Natsu, and Happy by my side. Then Natsu said "Do you like Leo?"
I could hear a hint of sadness, and jealousy in his voice. Then I said "No, Leo is just a friend.... But he's also a lady's man."
Natsu's face twisted when I said lady's man. Then curiosity got the best of me, and I said "Why do you ask?"
Natsu went silent, and his bangs were covering his eyes shading them. Then when I was about to say never mind, he said "I had been having these weird dreams at night. Where there's a bigger version of me sitting on the floor in a dark room. He keeps on calling your name while crying. I ignored it at first, but then it started to happen more and more. When we went to the party, and Leo kissed you hand. I felt like someone else just came inside my body, and controlled my thoughts. I felt anger and jealousy towards Leo." I noticed he said Leo's name with such anger, and hate. But then I remembered what he told me about the bigger version of him. I pulled Natsu into a hug, while I only had one thought running in my mind. Natsu...