~Help~

Lucy's POV
Me, Natsu, and Happy all went to the guild to pick out a job. I went to the request board, while Natsu and Happy played tag. Natsu had grown a lot in the past few days, he was now 12. I was staring at the board when Natsu stood right beside me.
"Hey Luce, look at this one. "He said while pulling out a job.
I took the job and stared at it. It said "Please help. In SunFlower Village there is a wild beast running around in our town. The beast only comes out at night, and destroys our livestock. We have even had an attack. The reward for capturing the beast  is 2oo,ooo jewel. Please help us."
I looked back at Natsu, and smiled. "Sure Natsu, let's do this."
He smiled back with his big goofy grin. "Thanks Luce, IM ALLL FIRED UP!!!" He yelled.
I laughed.

Nobody's POV
Lucy, Natsu, and Happy arrived at the train. They got on and sat down. When the train started moving Natsu fell sick, and laid his head on Lucy's lap. She played with his hair, but slowly fell asleep. When the train stopped Natsu jumped up, which woke up Lucy.
"Oh we're here." Lucy said.
"Yah, finally." Natsu said.
They got off the train, and headed towards a small village. The sign said ~Welcome to SunFlower Village~
We walked past the sign and suddenly greeted by an old man.
"Hi. I've never seen you around here before, are you the Wizards that were sent here to slay the beast." He said.
"Yes we are. And who are you if I might ask?" Lucy asked.
"Oh how rude of me, I am Marvin just a local farmer in this village." Marvin said.
"Oh, can you tell me where the one that send this job request is?" Lucy asked.
"Yes, the one that send you that job request is the Mayor. I will lead you to him if you wish." Marvin said.
"Yes please." Lucy said.
Marvin lead them to a small, but nicer looking building in the center of the village. Marvin knocked on the door, and a small, skinny, pale woman opened the door.
"Hello. You 3 must be the Wizards sent from Fairy Tail correct?" She said.
"Correct." They all said.
"The mayor is waiting." She said.
Marvin said his goodbyes, and they all went inside. They stopped at this big door, with a few wooden carved details on the sides. The maid knocked on the door, and was answered with a low "Come in."

Lucy's POV
We all went inside, and saw a short man with a gray mustache, and gray hair. We all sat down.
"So you are the Wizards?" He asked with surprise while staring at Natsu, and Happy.
"Yes." I replied.
He just nodded his head, and told us where to find the beast. We all got up, and was escorted out by the maid. We had lunch, and waited till nighttime. The time was 11:45, and we were getting tired. We suddenly jumped when we heard a loud crash. We all ran in the direction the sound came from. When we arrived we saw something big, furry, smelly, and ferocious. It was....

A Lobisomem....