introduction.

First off, I'm really, really excited to share this with you guys. This August, I was challenged to finish a short story, and I was (somehow, I don't even know how it happened) able to finish. It was called Plot Twist...

I'm going to be publishing a chapter every few days - there's 13 chapters in total. I really hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it - it was a wild ride and it involved writing a ridiculous amount in one day, but it was so much fun, and I'm very proud of how it turned out.

...

Elias Wilding is a runaway, among many things. He's also an author, and his debut novel is all planned out, ready to be written and released to the world. He's determined to prove to the world that yes, he can write a book, but when something seemingly coincidental happens...

Elias meets Elle. At first, it seems to be a huge coincidence that a girl with the same name is doing exactly what he'd planned in his outline. Elias grows closer and closer to her, learning more of her backstory, finding out about her past. 

There's only one thing - Elias has a plot twist planned in his outline. It's approaching, and the only thing he didn't foresee in his plans is himself.

...

I also made a playlist with one song for each chapter (because why not), so I'm going to be linking them with each chapter - I suggest listening to them while reading, if possible.

That's it - enjoy!